Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC (3960 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I'll Rather Have A DICTATOR Like Ghadafi Than A Democrat Like Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC by mbulela: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2009
" only the deep can call to the deep"
still waiting for the deep ones and their response.
Re: I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC by Myself2(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2009
mbulela:

the only reason why ribadu stands a chance of a legacy is that whether biased or not, he was catching thieves.
that can never be said of Farida.
according to a well placed source, he put the fear of God into thieves in high places.
they were stealing but their was no laziness in the act.you had to be ingenious, think up ways of beating the law.
but now,

Spot on my friend
A pig begets a pig,the Farida that was foisted on Yar Adua by two of the four most-corrupt governors ever,in the persons of James Ibori and Bukloa Saraki cannot but do the bidding of her employers or will anyone kid himself that Farida will one day arrest any of her benefactors??
Re: I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC by DaPressy(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2010
Whether Ribadu Nuhu went to beg Maradona or not is not Nigerians' problem; all we want is a change in aspects of the Nigerian polity and in the lives of all Nigerians.

It's high time we began to focus more on issues that are important to our lives and country.
Re: I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC by danies1941(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please I need to know: Has Ribadu paid a visit yet to IBB like he paid to Edwin Clark?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Africa Have Nuclear Weapons? / Ogun State Governor, Chief Gbenga Daniel, Poisoned / Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.