Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song (782 Views)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by fyneguy: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by HeyCorleone(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
So? Of what use is this rubbish?

So you want Nigerians to feel like we have arrived because soldiers were singing to our song? Smh. Let us continue celebrating mediocrity while other countries excel.

1 Like

Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by stefanweeks: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
God is good
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by Smony: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

So you want Nigerians to feel like we have arrived because soldiers were singing to our song? Smh. Let us continue celebrating mediocrity while other countries excel.
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by fyneguy: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Atleast, learn the meaning of the word 'mediocrity' before using it. Get an education.
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by HeyCorleone(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
fyneguy:

Atleast, learn the meaning of the word 'mediocrity' before using it. Get an education.

You should have known that "At least" is not one word. You should master the art of using spaces and punctuation marks where and when necessary, Mr Educationist.
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by fyneguy: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You should have known that "At least" is not one word. You should master the art of using spaces and punctuation marks where and when necessary, Mr Educationist.

grin I have learned it - 'You should master the art of using spaces and punctuation marks, where and when necessary.'

Won't you thank me? wink
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by HeyCorleone(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
fyneguy:

grin I have learned it - 'You should master the art of using spaces and punctuation marks, where and when necessary.'

Won't you thank me? wink

Thank you for?

As far as I'm concerned you made no sense.

Mr I have "learned" it.

What a shame.
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by enilove(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
God bless Nigeria , God bless America and God bless Israel , in the name if Jesus.
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by enilove(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
God bless Nigeria , God bless America and God bless Israel , in the name if Jesus.
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by fyneguy: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Thank you for?

As far as I'm concerned you made no sense.

Mr I have "learned" it.

What a shame.

grin grin grin grin google LEARNED and thank me later wink wink wink.

Enough education for today wink
Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by HeyCorleone(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
fyneguy:

grin grin grin grin google LEARNED and thank me later wink wink wink.
Enough education for today wink

Alright son..
Tomorrow's lecture starts by 8am.

Re: American Soldiers Worship God, Singing Sinach's Song by fyneguy: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Alright son..

Tomorrow's lecture starts by 8am.

Clap for yourself. You have LEARNED a new word. grin

By the way, it's safer to write 'All right'. wink

(1) (Reply)

Download "This Gospel" By Chosen Generation Choir (cgc Rcf Oau Choir) / What You Need To Know About Folorunsho Alakija / Meet Dr M Gwanda Founder And Author Of The Brand New World Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.