Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Oyo: Tell Us, How Has Insensitivities Of Governor Ajimobi Affect You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Tell Us, How Has Insensitivities Of Governor Ajimobi Affect You? (316 Views)

Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Governor Ajimobi Visits Olubadan Over Death Of His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo: Tell Us, How Has Insensitivities Of Governor Ajimobi Affect You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
As for me,

1. My start-up business inside PolyIbadan has brought no investment return since the day of inception because the institution has not been in activity since last year due to strike action.
(mind you I am a university Graduate)

2. I spent 6 years for my first degree education instead of five due to strike action.

3. My brother who gained admission into LAUTECH through DE had his first lecture after about two years of recieving admision letter due to strike

4. My Dad, a retired person is yet to recieve his gratuity since 2015 and pension payment has been irregular.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time For The Youths Of Yesterday To Be Today's Leaders / Buhari Signs Into Law Bill Granting Immunity To Lawmakers / 2019: Why Buhari Should Not Contest — Adekunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.