Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! (1539 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by iyewuna(f): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2007
hi nairalanders, after waiting for what seemed like eternity, oceanic bank finally sent me an invitation for a test to hold on the 10th of march in ph, though im kind of bothered cos im presently serving in benue state but im happy that the test is holding in ph since my father stays there. pls help me thank God O. im really happy,
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by caji: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2007
first,thank God,
meanwhaile, pls,where is the venus for the oceanic bank test ??
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by theeds: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2007
hiya guys! please wats d oceanic test format and how does it go pleaseeeeeeee.i need to get directions fast thanks
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by kriss410: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2007
Guy thank God for uooo atleast we wouldnt be job seekers again, please where is the venuw of the test in PH as i stay there.
thanks hope we will be seeing there.
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by stmichaels(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2007
Well the Oceanic bank test the last time i wrote it comprised
Mathematics, English, Comprehension and current affairs
U ve 1hr to solve all
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by crito(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2007
pls when is the next oceanic bank test in lagos,
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by tunji370: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2007
Hello guys,
Can someone do a further breakdown of the oceanic bank test format ,especially those that wrote last month in lagos.
As anyone been invited in lagos this month?
Waiting for positive response.
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by okenwa(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2007
am not usually happy with u guys that will tell us you were invited for test with out letting us to know the venue,time and date.only to be asking us for test format.ha, ba its unfair,let us hausel together.pls
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by theeds: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
d venue is at river state university of tech port harcourt.and st micheals tanks jare! na only you answer my question.hope say no critical or logical reasoning? thanks!
Re: Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank! by missparker: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
i wont say forget gmat it is necessary but as per the banking question you have to no how mant banks we have before the merger and how do we have now.the nigerian flag sorry cot of arms i no no if my spelling corect but the main issue is you have to no what each colours stand for and what that eagl,e stands for too what the white colour represent and then the 2 horse. the maths is the cheapest the english is loaded read your logical reasoning well well men their english is a hard nut to crack.know who the name of the former cbn guvnor.read ur cuyrrent affairs well well i don give you small expo hope you make it this ytime all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Preparing For An Interview After Passing An Aptitude Test / Gis Project: A Cartographer Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.