Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! (1474 Views)

Prof. Maurice Iwu's Fraudulent Claims About Ebola Cure / Prof. Maurice Iwu Finds Possible Cure For Ebola - BBC / Intercontinental Bank Manager Offers Maurice Iwu N50million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by londoner: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2010
Yesterday, I went pick up my Mum from Heathrow airport as she was flying in from Abuja. So, while waiting at the arrivals gate I happened to spot Alistair Soyode (CEO of Ben TV, here in the UK) and head of NIDOE. I assumed he was maybe waiting for a family member so didn't really think anything of it. So, while waiting for my Mum, Mrs Dora Akunyili came out of arrivals. I was quite taken aback but I did noticed her face was VERY stern. Then about a few seconds later Maurice Iwu walked past me! His face was painted with the usual smile (of an evil genuis), lol

I reckon they will be on BEN TV soon , because they went off with Mr Soyode.

Just wanted to let you guys know.
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by omofat: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2010
So ?
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by oduz: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Londoner
Kudos & Thanx
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by saddik(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
yes, saw them too. but iwu left for brazil. by d way i heard its belgore dat will b next INEC boss. wish him luck.
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by kosovo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2010
@poster. Tell your Mum, i would like to talk to her . . .
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by OAM4J: 2:53am On Apr 16, 2010
kosovo:

. . . about the need to support IBB. . . I guess undecided
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by elelem(m): 4:02am On Apr 16, 2010
I hope we are safe?
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by princekevo(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2010
kosovo:

Kosovo i no know say you dey crazy like this, why you want talk to his mum now? grin grin grin
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by Nigerd(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2010
kosovo:

this guy Kosovo is a hell and a pain in this forum, a Mod for that matter,

What a moderator,
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by kosovo(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2010
Niger_d:

this guy Kosovo is a hell and a pain in this forum,  a Mod for that matter,

What a moderator,

you mean to say the most sorted after Moderator in Nairaland,? My unbiased views and/or moderation can't be matched!

you always amaze me with your incredible posts . . . cheesy
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by remilagos: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ londoner.
Nice one, not the first time Alistair Soyode's picking Dora Akunyili up from the airport this year. It puts him in good stead to bid for rebranding Nigeria contracts.
I don't know about Dora appearing on Ben TV, she's here on a 'secret trip', something to do reviewing her book at the publisher's.

Let's hope Iwu and Bankole are impeached before they get back to 9ja.
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
Na wa oh
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
kosovo:

you mean to say the most sorted after Moderator in Nairaland,? My unbiased views and/or moderation can't be matched!

yeepa

u be moderator?

i just dey notice sef grin grin

why u wan talk to the guy mama na?
Re: Dora Akunyili And Maurice Iwu Are In London! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2010
kosovo:

you mean to say the[b] most sorted after Moderator [/b]in Nairaland,? My [b]unbiased [/b]views and/or moderation can't be matched!

someone has misplaced his dictionary in babangidas house tongue

if you think your rabid support of the evil genius is unbiased , you have definitely misplaced your dictionary

(1) (Reply)

IS ZONING LOGICAL ? ? ? ? / ‘if I Die, Delta Govt Should Be Held Responsible’ / Voters Registration : Goodluck Jonathan's Children Still At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.