Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

“this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh (1828 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by ibrahxx123(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
The mother of one shared a stunning new photo of herself via her IG. The photo has so far gathered unpleasant reactions from her fans.

See their reactions below:

http://thekennysblog.com/2018/01/24/bobrisky-thinks-look-alike-fans-blasts-tonto-dikeh-new-makeup-photo/

Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by iamJ(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
miss surgery that was too much shocked shocked shocked shocked

see burning, no need to talk again lipsrsealed

make una dey worship God oooo cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Some of these jobless fans thinks that their opinion matters...

Tonto dikeh might be controversial but the truth is that she is beautiful and she is doing well for herself as a single mom...

She is the exact definition of a strong woman, I respect her a lot...

2 Likes

Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by HeyCorleone(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Instablog9jafans' tweet reeks of immaturity.

People just feel because they have thousands of followers on IG the world revolves around them.
Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by babfet(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Make I just type cos this will enter FP
Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by cruzita(f): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Can't comment ,i'm inside the church.later abeg
Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by prospero5(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
g
Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
I concur with that lady weh ask to see her next shape. I dey raise my hand o. Million naira surgery must have changed something!

Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
cruzita:
Can't comment ,i'm inside the church.later abeg
If angel Michael give you one hot knock ehn...?

1 Like

Re: “this Is Why Bobrisky Thinks You Look Alike” – Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Some of these jobless fans thinks that their opinion matters...

Tonto dikeh might be controversial but the truth is that she is beautiful and she is doing well for herself as a single mom...

She is the exact definition of a strong woman, I respect her a lot...
Strong werey!

If she is strong she shouldnt ever have considered marriage at all. Tell me why a superstrong woman needs a man!

If she strong, o strong fun ori ara e ni o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photoshopped Picture Of Wizkid And Davido As Slay Mamas / I Was Disgusted When A Fan Sent Me Picture Of His Penis- Peju Johnson / #agbada Challenge: AY Mocks Ebuka & Tobi Bakre (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.