Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

UNIZIK Prescience Registration,admission And Accomodation Matters (Helpdesk) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Prescience Registration,admission And Accomodation Matters (Helpdesk) (705 Views)

HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. / Unizik Prescience A-Z : Unizik Prescience Forms, Lists, Results And News / UNIZIK Releases 2016/2017 Prescience Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Prescience Registration,admission And Accomodation Matters (Helpdesk) by Mrgud(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
===>Goodday UNIZIK prescience aspirants/students, it is no longer news that the UNIZIK prescience registration had begun long ago and with my current info, i have found out that some persons have received text messages from the ICT unit informing them of a provisional admission into the prescience program (PSP) of the prestigious institution.
With my little discovery, i have come to realise that some of the aspirants do not know about how the program is run.
Therefore,in that light, i have opened this thread to help those that are lost and confused on some aspect of the program.
IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION THAT YOU WISH TO ASK, YOU CAN ASK IT AS I WOULD TRY MY POSSIBLE BEST TO EXPLAIN THEM TO YOU.
On the ACCOMODATION problem; do you need a spacious,conducive,portable water available,close to school,secured and good lodge??
then you can also contact me with the phone number on my signature for enquiries and many mord info...
drop your questions and if possible QUOTE me..

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think JAMB UTME Examination Will Be Postponed? / UCTH– A Valley Of The Shadow Of Death (PART 3) / Help! Which University Will Accept Me For Medical Laboratory Science With This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.