Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (96468 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Wizkid Flaunts His Luxury Cars (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
deepwater:
Truth is that these guys may just be using music as a cover.

They are breaking bread real hard from the....

From under the sea? hahaha

Funny thing is you're right. I've got even the artistes that hasn't "blow" as friends and if I tell you about what they do and how they live...

And they've refused to let me break bread with them, I don't know why undecided
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
sholatech:
Vanity!

Doctrine of a church-rat

Thats an asset!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Emmyxto(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
BIG LIE. NO BE U DE COMPLAIN OF THE PRICE OF COMMON SEX DOLL? TAAAA!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by mojoyin2018(m): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Black people should get recognition from contribution to their immediate environment,why should your environment be impoverished when u can help

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Just a writ watch is $1.2m? Or you mean that is the value of whole empire under which is the watch factory that produced thwu wristwatch?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Just a writ watch is $1.2m? Or you mean that is the value of whole empire under which is the watch factory that produced the wristwatch?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Ya, you got the price right! Wizkid who shared photo of his 3rd son Zion Earlier today just showed off a brand new wristwatch he just got for himself, and according to him he bought it for $1.2million and when i converted it to naira i got (N432milion) Thats alot tho, for only one watch..

But well, If Davido could make Half a billion during his December concert, one could only imagine what Wizkid walked home with..

The singer and father of 3 shared the photos of his IG story minutes ago. Good for him..
see below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/wizkid-shows-of-his-brand-new.html

Hn dey test am
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by mojoyin2018(m): 12:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Whiz kid

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by godwin120alex: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Wizkid that can lie like Lia Mohammed. That was how he said he bot a car that he hired.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by jonvalek(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2018
angry all this media ehn. I tap from ur blessing oo at this ungodly hour wizkid, IJN. But brother this lie is too much na. Hw much come be James Bond's Omega watches and most anticipated Tag Hauer? Na was ooo
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2018
sholatech:
Vanity!
Go and tell that to Adeboye and Oyedepo.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Temmytea70(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2018
kkko:
shocked

Hope the watch will be able to tell him the day of rapture? If not then it is as useless as the letter P in the book of Pslam

Spell your "Pslam" well
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2018
I don't know what the watch is made of but I'm certain of one thing... That watch is not $1.2M and if it happens to be $500k, Wizkid will not buy it. Not that he doesn't have the money but his common sense will tell him he is wasting money. I'm sure he has common sense. He knows the gutter he came out from.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2018
sacluxisback:
The problem of black man.

They spend more than they make.

I dont think Jeff besos will buy for that amount.

Spending on shit that u won't take to the grave.
so u seriously believe he spent DAT much on a watch, even most a list artists in the us can't spend DAT much on a watch, FYI many artist in the us u c flaunting various jwelries actually rent them, it is called show biz for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2018
sholatech:
Vanity!
Broke ass brooklyn!!!! undecided
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by victoralex(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2018
How much con b he house wey e dey stay.. 5 bilion naira Una non well if una believe dis lie.. abeg who get pin mouth charger for Here
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Istand4honesty(m): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2018
blv dat cheap lie to ur peril!!! nobe only #420m. nonsense.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 25, 2018
ItchingPreek:
Iffa hear.... 1.2 gini? loI its called showbiz fellas... Don't fall for it. How much come be the house we him dey
just say u can't afford it, must u carry ur hate to 2018?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by djay1: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2018
vain!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2018
godwin120alex:
Wizkid that can lie like Lia Mohammed. That was how he said he bot a car that he hired.
use ur Google and stop saying nonsense
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Istand4honesty:
blv dat cheap lie to ur peril!!! nobe only #420m.
nonsense.
use ur Google
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 1:52am On Jan 25, 2018
I really don’t know much about this brand,once I was strolling around after Macau don show me the Sweet side of gambling and i walked to one yeye Watch seller and asked the price of a Patek Philippe pocket Watch.

Na so I hear 1,070,000$,I initially thought that I yaf Mad ni oh, so I asked him to write the price in usa dollars and was did 1,070,000.

I jejely arranged for next Taxi to my room.

In the next 20-40 yrs if he got that Watch,he would get times 5 of the purchase amount from people that will be looking for it.

As to my bros/sis that keep showing up bill gate and Facebook owner pictures without any Rolex’s. Na one tin must kill a man,there are a few weird things almost every man finds attractive .

Go gambling House go see where people dey craze!!!

I rather buy a Watch for this amount than stake with it!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 1:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Ori iya mi oooo. Eleda ma sun !
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 25, 2018
ItchingPreek:
Iffa hear.... 1.2 gini? loI its called showbiz fellas... Don't fall for it. How much come be the house we him dey

No mind people wey go believe am , person wear clone una say na the real thing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Lie from the pit of hell
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by gbishman: 2:54am On Jan 25, 2018
I bet this watch tells the future, this is the height of profanity and stupidity, this dude needs to emulate the good works of artist like Bono of U2, John legend in helping children from war streaken countries. It's quite shameful. Imagine the countless lives just this piece of jewelry can touch and help.
Grow up dude and act responsibly.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by captainbangz: 3:06am On Jan 25, 2018
How much is he worth? Ask him for me. RUBBISH!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Gossiplover: 3:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Too much money
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Protocall: 4:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Please shift, abeg make we talk sensible matter
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 4:42am On Jan 25, 2018
sholatech:
Vanity!
I hate this statement
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Wizkid told you he bought a wrist watch for USD 1.2 million and you believed him? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.