Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Re: Official Address For Nigeria Minister Of Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: Official Address For Nigeria Minister Of Health (251 Views)

COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Official Address For Nigeria Minister Of Health by Sweetwater2017: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please if any one knows how I can contact Nigeria Minister of Health, I would appreciate posting his address on the forum. I want to write him personally on the condition of HIV epedemics in the country and what he and the government are not doing about it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Acne? An In-depth Guide To Cure Acne / Quick And Easy Conception / Understand Your Triggers In Amazing Simple Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.