Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Stress Responses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stress Responses (949 Views)

Responses For The Online Video Are Generally / 26 Tips For Managing Stress / Could Too Much Stress Cause Early Miscarriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stress Responses by ayettymama(f): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2010
Ive just been told to 'listen to my body' absolute rubbish! (lol)

but its getting harder to tolerate stress i.e when u dont sleep, ur in constant worry, and have absolutely no time for the gym, church or topshop!

soo far ive got stress rash, summers coming up so ive got hayfever, i just got ova this stress ulcer that didnt want to go! ahhhhhhhhhhh

worst of all im constantly tired, inno i should use google but i like listenin to the bs on nl grin grin grin

im no longer responsive to relentless, red bull, blue kick or proplus, im takin berroca think its workin alittle and bvitamins, thinkin of doin sum yoga (mom will laff today)

so how do u deal with stress??
Re: Stress Responses by madlady(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2010
ks
ayettymama:

Ive just been told to 'listen to my body' absolute rubbish! (lol)

but its getting harder to tolerate stress i.e when u dont sleep, your in constant worry, and have absolutely no time for the gym, church or topshop!

soo far ive got stress rash, summers coming up so ive got hayfever, i just got ova this stress ulcer that didnt want to go! ahhhhhhhhhhh

worst of all im constantly tired, inno i should use google but i like listenin to the bs on nl grin grin grin

im no longer responsive to relentless, red bull, blue kick or proplus, im takin berroca think its workin alittle and bvitamins, thinkin of doin sum yoga (mom will laff today)

so how do u deal with stress??

To be honest I know how you feel, I am experiencing a stressful time.

I do find going for long walks at night very relaxing, but that could be very dangerous (south London)

They do say all forms of exercises wink helps with stress.

Mangos are also reputed to be good, I eat loads, I also drink mint tea, this keeps your weight nice and even.

Anyway that's my 2cents. wink
Re: Stress Responses by ayettymama(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2010
thats tru, i live near the emirates stadium, its such a beautiful area at night, relatively safe lol ill do that tonite

ill also try the tea- and mango, problem is i always forget abt them when i wrap them up to ripen

and they end up spoilt!

thanx luv kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stress Responses by madlady(f): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^Carbs help you to sleep, but they will make you fat.

If I eat pasta, you can be sure I will sleep like a log,but I always feel bad the next morning, very dizzy.

You live in a very nice location so do the walking thing.

I think your developing a bad sleeping pattern (i should know) maybe beg a sleeping tab or 2 and break the pattern your in.

Be careful of  of sleeping tabs, they are habit forming (i know from bitter experience)

c u. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stress Responses by Sissy3(f): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2010
how do u deal with stress??   

many ways: l listen to calming music and "re-find me" in the moment
                     watch comedy, the laugh heals
                       take a walk
                      warm bath
                      sleep
                and if i cant sleep, i just relax alone no meditation,
Re: Stress Responses by chiproibe: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
I have a manual on how to avoid banks,executive stress and sixteen formulas against stress.Go to www.afroantics.com click health manual,hope your problem will be over.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help: Sum1 Pls. / Gym/fitness Centre / The Dirtiest Things In A Hotel Room Revealed Livescience.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.