Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Stage, Stage Light, Sound And Led Hire. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Stage, Stage Light, Sound And Led Hire. (1942 Views)

Choose Our 3 In 1 Package - Livestreaming, Sound, And LED Screen For Your Event / Stage Light Rolls 11 1 / Rent Your Musical Concert Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stage, Stage Light, Sound And Led Hire. by Francaa(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2018
We provide you with stage that can suit your needs. Our 40/32 feets stage is just what you need for your large concert then if you want it small, our 24/12 feets stage will just be perfect for you. We also offer stage lighting with led screens. We also offer you great sound for your concert.

Re: Stage, Stage Light, Sound And Led Hire. by Goors1n: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hi everyone, For some time I live in the UK and I always wanted to organize an unforgettable party with my friends. Thus we decided to rent music, speakers, lighting, and others to make the evening fun. I searched on the internet where we can hire quality music in the UK and found here surrey pa hire. I want to say that, we were pleased with the quality of the services and the very affordable price. It will also advise you if you want because they can provide everything you need to make your party a great success no matter what the size.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Events You Will Not Like To Miss. / @GIF Happy New Year 2018 GIF Animated HD Images, Dp Profile Pics For Whatsapp / Oyindamola Ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.