Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job (852 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Please Help Before My Friend / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by apollo13(m): 5:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning Nlanders, please I need a kind hearted member of this forum to help my friend in securing a good marketing job with a fixed basic pay.

He has HND in marketing and has over 5years marketing experience, he lost his job in a bank few years ago and since then he has been battling with unemployment, he is currently teaching in a private primary school, but the salary is very little. He is also married with a kid and the landlord just evicted him from his house with the family, he is currently staying in a church.

Please I know there are kind hearted people on this forum that are God sent. Kindly assist please.God bless u.
Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by Vyktorr: 5:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Let him go to workforce at Gbagada and submit his CV. Heard they are recruiting for some marketing positions with fixed basic salary.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by apollo13(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Vyktorr:
Let him go to workforce at Gbagada and submit his CV. Heard they are recruiting for some marketing positions with fixed basic salary.

He has been there, they have age specification, he is in his late 30s.
Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by ipobarecriminals: 5:56am On Jan 25, 2018
undecided sad sad undecided u are ur own friend. Stip lying/ deceiving urself with one unknown friend.U need a job period. Nobody gonna. kii u 4 dat.
Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by ojun50(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Tasho Nigeria ltd
need
van sales man
117 ikotun road, idium lagos.
Go yr self nd drop yr cv
u mighþ öîñþè
Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2018
He should apply to Entefrica
Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by apollo13(m): 4:40am On Jan 31, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad sad undecided u are ur own friend. Stip lying/ deceiving urself with one unknown friend.U need a job period. Nobody gonna. kii u 4 dat.

You people just jump on people's thread and type rubbish with ur brain under your shoe sole. U think am jobless like you? Be careful young. Whats the point of lying if iam the person searching for job. Opunu.
Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by ipobarecriminals: 4:52am On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
apollo13:

You people just jump on people's thread and type rubbish with ur brain under your shoe sole. U think am jobless like you? Be careful young. Whats the point of lying if iam the person searching for job. Opunu.
grin
apollo13:

hopeless and useless thing. I can
help you with. bank contract. marketing job. .Miserable thing..Send ur cv
Re: HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job by apollo13(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin ;Dhopeless and useless thing. I can
help you with. bank contract. marketing job. .Miserable thing..Send ur cv

Omi ale jatijati. Ogun kill your generation.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment / How To Apply Ikeja / Lagos RSW Volunteers To Get N30,000 Monthly Stipend / Field Agents Needed For Data Collection In Ikorodu, Lagos×filled×

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.