Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital (877 Views)

Why Is Water Not Giving To Accident Victims Even When They Are Thirsty For Water / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by lawman88(m): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2018
The corneas of 12-year-old Ori and eight-year-old Roi Lipnick of the Samarian settlement of Shavei Shomon, who were killed on Tuesday night in an accident on Highway 557, were donated by their parents and
will be transplanted soon to restore the sight of two people.

Their mother, Shirli, and another son, are in serious condition at Meir Medical Center in Kfar Saba, while another child is also hospitalized.

According to Israel Transplant, when their father, Ohad, learned of the terrible tragedy, he immediately asked if any of their organs could be transplanted. A car driven by a Palestinian, who was also killed, smashed head-first into the Lipnick vehicle.
http://m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Father-loses-two-children-in-road-accident-donates-their-corneas-539709

Nigeria is really far behind.....when someone dies, the world don't bury all organs this days, they take the one that is useful to the society for transplant....

Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by Samusu(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Haba, that's wickedness mana
Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by yanabasee(m): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Which Nigerian father will do this?......

Bravo to this man.....
The eyes will be effectively used to change the world one way or the other.....

2 Likes

Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by Lordwize(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2018
That is so humane of them, its better than wasting them, may God bless them.
Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by Shedrack777: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2018
chai! the man get strong mind o. if na naija now, we'll say he used them for money rituals, and he acted according to the ritual rites. trust us nah

1 Like

Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by Samsimple(m): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2018
I trust ib0 .. Ib0 kwenu! 0ne eye na 200k
Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by Chidexter(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Samsimple:
I trust ib0 .. Ib0 kwenu! 0ne eye na 200k

What part of donate do you not understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by bankyblue(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2018
That will really safe lives o, all those looking for kidney and the rest
Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by Partnerbiz(f): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2018
wen i saw donate eyes, i knew it wouldn't be in nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by IamLaura(f): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Samusu:
Read again,slowly this time.

1 Like

Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by lawman88(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Samusu:
Primitive....

Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by armadeo(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Shedrack777:
chai! the man get strong mind o. if na naija now, we'll say he used them for money rituals, and he acted according to the ritual rites. trust us nah

Many people reading this post will believe that he used his family for rituals.

They all listen to hearsay and nobody does research.

Organ transplant is a booming business in the developed world and is considered no big deal. Here they would say you killed the person to get his organs.

We have a looooooong way to go.
Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by armadeo(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2018
Partnerbiz:
wen i saw donate eyes, i knew it wouldn't be in nigeria...

Lol. Same here.

I watched a grief counselling program in the USA where a woman lost her husband. Minutes later while being counselled on her loss they slid in the issue of organ donation since her husband wasn't a registered donor.

She was still.srting when she agreed to have all his organs donated and including his eyes.

I was in awe. I tried to imagine a Nigerian hospital where this happens and you will be lynched and the hospital burnt to the ground by bufoons
Re: Father Looses Two Sons To Accident, Donate Their Eyes To Hospital by Shedrack777: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2018
armadeo:

Many people reading this post will believe that he used his family for rituals.

They all listen to hearsay and nobody does research.

Organ transplant is a booming business in the developed world and is considered no big deal. Here they would say you killed the person to get his organs.

We have a looooooong way to go.
exactly my point

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help!!! / Natural Family Planning Seed For U / Cure Ulcer Naturally 99% Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.