Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London (23359 Views)

Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills / D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by rummeh: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Wizkid and Burna Boy Show their Shaku Shaku Dancing skills at Burna Boy's outdoor mixtape listening party in London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfcFxmCFqJE
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by livinus009(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2018
Why won't they? When they have money and peace of mind

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by crazymerv: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
rummeh:
Wizkid and Burna Boy Show their Shaku Shaku Dancing skills at Burna Boy's outdoor mixtape listening party in London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfcFxmCFqJE

y'all go check out "tales of a college boy" its dope
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Henrygreat212(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
That's nice...Lovely

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by abayomitundesam(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
First Time in History

Dancing my own Shaku Shaku
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Ajehmusic: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
I just want to thank everyone for the love and support so far and for those that haven't heard it please download my first single

Ajehswag ft Kellz back when

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6h0v8vshas4e8k0/Back_When.mp3

You'll love it I promise

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by bettercreature(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
livinus009:
How did you know they have peace of mind ? you are judging a book by its cover
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by ridzzy: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
nice one...
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
livinus009:

are u saying that u dont ve peace of mind?
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Download More Music:

[Music] Timaya – "Ah Blem Blem"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/music-timaya-ah-blem-blem.html

[Video] Samklef Ft. Akon - "Skelebe"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/video-samklef-ft-akon-skelebe.html

[Video] Riky Rick Ft. Davido & Gemini Major – "Murdah"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/video-riky-rick-ft-davido-gemini-major.html

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
i saw two boys jumping up nd down.
is jumping up nd down the new 'shaku' dance

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Jinyjagz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
don gon gon...
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by moe100(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
bettercreature:
How did you know they have peace of mind ? you are judging a book by its cover
SHUT UP! wat else do dy need? pple that are worth 200mill
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by moe100(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dy no get problem na,y dy no go dance..
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by wayne4loan: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Burnaboy the thief
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Olulinks(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
crazymerv:
y'all go check out "tales of a college boy" its dope
Where do we get this? Is this a Hollywood or Nigerian movie?
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Money is good

Success is sweet
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by kingsaif(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
fulani Herdsmen fall on them
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by jide333(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
FU C K THAT, DIS IS NOT SHAKU SHAKU DANCE OOH. WHICH FO O L POST DIS SELF?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by ojkalito(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Where d dance move abeg
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by tgmservice: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
disoraganized noise
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by michoim(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
And where is the so called dancing skills?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by dafortune: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Am still trying to figure out the shakushaku dance in the video undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by OtunbaBlack(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please who else have seen the shakushaku cause am still trying to look for it �

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Sard(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
moe100:
SHUT UP! wat else do dy need? pple that are worth 200mill
This is quite dumb. The poster you quoted was right. Having money does not equate to having peace of mind.
Haven't you heard of millionaires like Jonathan Wraith, Paul Castle, John Lawrenson etc that committed suicide? Would you say someone who committed suicide had peace of mind?
Money is not everything.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by moe100(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sard:

This is quite dumb. The poster you quoted was right. Having money does not equate to having peace of mind.
Haven't you heard of millionaires like Jonathan Wraith, Paul Castle, John Lawrenson etc that committed? Would you say someone who committed suicide had peace of mind?
Money is not everything.
Poor pple always having this fucking iil mentality...if i have small 10mill today ihv gotten peace..i have God,gud bae,gud family,evrytin set 4 me..evrybdy has his/her own problem.mine is money
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Charlesdock(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
moe100:
Poor pple always having this fucking iil mentality...if i have small 10mill today ihv gotten peace..i have God,gud bae,gud family,evrytin set 4 me..evrybdy has his/her own problem.mine is money
We always think Money is the reason for the race but it not money, it being happy, having that inward peace.
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Sard(m): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2018
moe100:

There's no need to argue with you because you obviously still don't get it.
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London by Olypeppy(f): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Where is the shaku shaku.Op you lie to much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video / Seyi Shay Flaunts Gorgeous Look As She Rocks Casual Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.