Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

"Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) (32733 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
blackpanda:
This man is very stupid
i wonder how we sank so low in nigeria
Tufia
We sank so low due to the backwardness of the north.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by klbakare(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ermacc:
what happens when a carpenter is given a private jet to fly.
please tell me more that picture you added to your post, am curious.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by blackpanda: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
unbitchable:

Dont be a racist
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Just beef up your security. Don't give him audience. He might the one they want to use in luring you to them. Don't invite nor give him audience. Tell him thank you.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by mokt(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Attack for Silverbird abi Farm?
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Nnamdi KANU was a lone ranger in the wilderness warning about the activities herdsmen but we turned deaf ears

No Kanu was warning about Yoruba Pastors, Muslims and Hausa Fulani in general
Don't twist it

We still have videos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
unbitchable:

Yes, the North is the cause of the problems in South Sudan and DRC

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
calyto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians and drama

From Oyedepo to Ben Bruce.

SMH

Now i'm beginning to see these alleged attacks as mere propaganda.

Imagine Ortom that has been shouting up and down since 1st of this month but herders are still grazing openly in Agatu
he has chosen to ignore them either because they are Idoma and he's Tiv, or what happened in Guma and Logo was actually not an attack from the herders.

All politicians(Christian or Muslim) in Nigeria are evil.

Your partisan spiritual leaders are evilER
Nigerians are just stupiid.

Especially those on nairaland.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
blackpanda:

Dont be a racist
Racist?, think again.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
BetaThings:

Yes, the North is the cause of the problems in South Sudan and DRC
Off point.
why would I expect any less from a product of quota system.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Snow02: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
marketmouth:
. who told you that, this Fulani herdsmen always pre warn their victims before any form of attack
since when??
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by blackpanda: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
unbitchable:
Racist?, think again.

i did. its still racist
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Uncle Ben, take one of these or the two, they are just like a wife, shes lovely when Ure behind the barrel and a pissed girlfriend, nasty b*tch when you pull the trigger on an enemy , Allah would be pleased and some virgins are going to have fun somewhere

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by ripbubu: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:
attention seeker..How did they get it number?

wha number did they use?
mumu heard men sponsor are other senator and president so to get his number is easy
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Sammye(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:

wha number did they use?
Does he live in Mars?
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Mechejy: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Police belongs to northern muslims.dont go 2 dem
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Badonasty:

Attention seeker
are you sure ... chief?
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by noona(f): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
With the spate of insecurity in our land, I think I need a .44 Caliber Magnum
I'm with you on this but I'll prefer a submachine gun...can't take chances..
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by zooster: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:

wha number did they use?

With all sincerity, u are worse than Buhari. Wonder how I became a Nigerian.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
If not so called Fulanis are senseless, killing of all these useless leaders would have been the best.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by orisa37: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Very good. cc: U.S, U.K, D. Trump, T. May, U.N and The Hague.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by zeemladen(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ah ah oga Ben? This is 2018 o grin

& many mumus dey comply with dis overage joke undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.