Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pregnant Daughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pregnant Daughter (780 Views)

Pregnant Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Daughter by phraoh(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
An 18-year-old girl tells her Mum that she is two months late. Very worried, the mother rushes off to the chemist and buys a pregnancy kit.

The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says: "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know now!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later a red Ferrari stops in front of their house and a mature and distinguished man with grey hair, impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and he explains: "Good morning. Your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life. Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her two retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa and a $1,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account. If it's twins, a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage, well, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father - who had remained silent - places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and says, "Then I reckon you'll just have to sleep with her again!"
Re: Pregnant Daughter by Ifebazz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2010
If na u nkor?
Re: Pregnant Daughter by StudioCFR(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
lol, abi o grin
Re: Pregnant Daughter by gidson12(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
What of if the pickin na haemaphrodite
Re: Pregnant Daughter by ALAKANNI(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
Recycled like Nigeria's Federal Executive Council.
Re: Pregnant Daughter by flexystar(f): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
gidson12:

What of if the pickin na haemaphrodite
ALAKANNI:

Recycled like Nigeria's Federal Executive Council.
lol una no go kill me 4 nl.
Re: Pregnant Daughter by phraoh(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2010
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Matter / Bb Tgif Group / A Boy And An Unknown Nigerian Girl Chat Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.