Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Rich Kids Of Miami - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Miami (64205 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by bomasek(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
This Nino Brown wannabe keeps uploading same pix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
hustleranthem:
Kunta Kinte the son of Amoro Kinte, a Mandika warrior..my favorite line in that movie is " They killed Fidla," America will never be my home"

Yes a very good movie, an American classic, (1976).
I shouldn't have called alterego Kunta because Kunta was a strong African man, while that idiot is a mentally challenged little boy. There is no comparison.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
khiaa:

I shouldn't have called alterego Kunta because Kunta was a strong African man, while that idiot is a mentally challenged little boy. There is no comparison.

Your family r mentally deranged bigotz...im just glad forumites hv already seen thru u as a lame troller

U got roasted on Ur own thread trying to trol Nigerian men n u also was on dz thread troling n manipulating dz young man lucas in realeasing his detailz on dz public fora not caring or minding d havoc dat could b caused to him

U r a very deranged wicked n lost soul bitch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
alterego17:

Your family r mentally deranged bigotz...im just glad forumites hv already seen thru u as a lame troller

U got roasted on Ur own thread trying to trol Nigerian men n u also was on dz thread troling n manipulating dz young man lucas in realeasing his detailz on dz public fora not caring or minding d havoc dat could b caused to him

U r a very deranged wicked n lost soul bitch!!!

You are so unintelligent that you can't even write a post without being vulgar. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
khiaa:

lol..u guys should stop this fight it ain't worth it..Khiaa u should calm down.. Alterego bros,just free d babe..let there be peace kiss
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
LUCAS99:

Go to New York City & California and see your Age Mates floating Multimillion Dollar Companies While you’re busy wasting your time on Nairaland.

Yet you said you have never been to California.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
khiaa:

You are so unintelligent that you can't even write a post without being vulgar. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Your personality dosent deserve any much better...Vulgar is even too Kool to dish out on Ur old lonely lamest trolling bitchass

Bitch u deserve nutin gud coming Ur way cos u gat a negative karmic aura

Bitch b gone!

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
hustleranthem:
lol..u guys should stop this fight it ain't worth it..Khiaa u should calm down.. Alterego bros,just free d babe..let there be peace kiss

D kiamoto bitch Na one kain dead black American bitch...nid to put her ass were it belongz...
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
hustleranthem:

How many times do I have to say" I am not fighting", I'm enjoying being entertained by that im.becile. smiley

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
khiaa:

Yet you said you have never been to California.

Can't u see Ur brain is wacked n has leaked out all Ur braincells?

Does lucas have to b present in any damn location not to know dat dere will b young achievers in dat location?

Your old trolling ass dunno dat dere r Ur agemates causacian female whites other races inclusive making it in Ireland? Or maybe zealand?....do u hv to b dere in dat very location before u know young people do make it in any location?

U nid to change Ur life positively cos u almost loosing your senses bitch

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
khiaa:

How many times do I have to say" I am not fighting", I'm enjoying being entertained by that im.becile. smiley
This entertainment will lead nowere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
alterego17:

Your personality dosent deserve any much better...Vulgar is even too Kool to dish out on Ur old lonely lamest trolling bitchass

Bitch u deserve nutin gud coming Ur way cos u gat a negative karmic aura

Bitch b gone!

LMAO grin Why are you in your feelings, why are you so emotional like a woman?
It's too easy to push your buttons, you should work on being masculine because you are being so feminine right now. Gee your emotions are hitting the roof.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
hustleranthem:
This entertainment will lead nowere cheesy

Hey, I'm on my lunch break and I can always count on that emotional re.tard for entertainment. I have to go, break's over. I will be back this evening. grin I show his rants to my fellow colleagues and they burst out laughing. grin
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
alterego17:

Can't u see Ur brain is wacked n has leaked out all Ur braincells?

Does lucas have to b present in any damn location not to know dat dere will b young achievers in dat location?

Your old trolling ass dunno dat dere r Ur agemates causacian female whites other races inclusive making it in Ireland? Or maybe zealand?....do u hv to b dere in dat very location before u know young people do make it in any location?

U nid to change Ur life positively cos u almost loosing your senses bitch

Can't you read, he said he fly's to California often. grin Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
Boy bye, I have work to do.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
khiaa:

Hey, I'm on my lunch break and I can always count on that emotional re.tard for entertainment. I have to go, break's over. I will be back this evening. grin I show his rants to my fellow colleagues and they burst out laughing. grin
okay love.. kiss kiss
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin Why are you in your feelings, why are you so emotional like a woman?
It's too easy to push your buttons, you should work on being masculine because you are being so feminine right now. Gee your emotions are hitting the roof.

Hehehe...sorry zero emotionz bitch..I'm painting u as u really are...not necessary to only Ur earz but for third parties to discern Ur types anywere cool

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Elxandre(m): 1:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Honestly I now believe the study which proclaimed 3 out of 5 Nigerians mentally unstable!

See how they're making fun of someone with strabismus.
I've been on Reddit for years, and no way will these happen.
Nigerians are very insensitive and wicked!

By the way strabismus is correctable Lucas.
You have the money as you claim, just go for it.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Dimejidude(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Breezy90:
Them Don come. Na everytime them dey pay fees grin grin grin

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nonaira1: 3:19am On Feb 12, 2018
LUCAS99:

I own two Legally registered Business in Manhattan New York City. Both Businesses are Legally Domiciled in Mecklenburg County City of Charlotte State of North Carolina.

I have multiple Business Accounts with Big Banks including JP Morgan Chase, CitiBank, Discover Bank, American Express, Bank of American & WellsFargo Bank

I’m not your regular Nairalander.

I'm not one to hate on a nigga so what I'm about to say isn't hating but real.

This defense proves that you're faker than fake. You have accounts in multiple banks for what? Unless you're money laudering that's about the only logical reason for that.

Likewise the images of you holding dollars. Nigga, really nigga? The typical hood rat, broke ass nigga wanting to social media stunt behavior? Really nigga. Did you forget that that trick have been exposed by other media attention seekers already. You may fool the rest of this people living in that shithole but you can't fool the rest of in America.

First of all $40 ain't shit especially for two people. That's literally the amount for typical foods in south beach. You don't have to be rich to spend that. And i should know I visit Miami almost every summer. That actually speaks that you didn't go to any rich restaurant in south beach. Likewise, toostie ain't even all that and it is also not that hard to get into toostie. Ain't nothing spectular about tootsie. For God sake toostie is literally in Miami Gardens...which is the murder capital of Miami. Like boy are you okay? The females im toosties ain't even all that like nigga....like if you're repping about kod, I'll be like okay dude got something but tootsies. Really really? Is it because it's spanish? You do know those Spanish people don't like black people right?

Dude you're faker than fake. I hate niggas that come on the internet and form for attention. Noone knows you so why come to fake a "lavish life". For what? Noone gives two bleeps.

Grow up dude.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nonaira1: 3:29am On Feb 12, 2018
LUCAS99:

I don’t know but I was able to ask her out, give a flower & convince her to go on a date with me.

FYI I have dated way more Prettier girls than my current Girlfriend. I have dated Columbian, British & I’m currently dating a French Girl.

You obviously don’t have Games neither do you have money.

You self esteem is way too low and White Girls can spit it from far away so you wouldn’t even have any luck with any of them European Girls

My Best advice to you is to focus on Local Homebased Girls until you’re able to hustle and have opportunity to meet extremely Beautiful Ladies from different parts of the world.

Well that explains alot. Shit explains the reason why you came to display this sad behavior. You have very very low self esteem. Dude work on that.

Btw: white women ain't nothing to boost about. They are literally the easiest women to get. Super fucking easy. I don't think there's any black man on this planet that lives or vaca countries where white woman are that haven't bleeped a white woman. I don't think there's one.

I can't even believe you're using them to boost. Nigga are you high?

Latina, black women, Asians, most definitely the Indians and Arabs are ten times more harder to get than white women.

Dude work on your self esteem. Please do.
Oh and going to community college disproves your claim of being rich.

9 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 4:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 4:30am On Feb 12, 2018
LUCAS99:

So do you have any big plans for Valentines?

If No, I can be your Prince Charming for Valentine Day.

I have thinking about a Sexy Helicopter Ride Around Manhattan followed by a Romantic Candlelight Dinner with Champagne on Valentines Day

What do you think?

Why me?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 4:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 4:32am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 4:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 4:39am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 4:45am On Feb 12, 2018
LUCAS99:

I really like you....

Since you’re single, it wouldn’t really be a bad idea.

Except you Misrepresented your statement when you said earlier that you were single.

How can you like me when you didn't want me posting to you anymore?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 4:47am On Feb 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] / Davido Signs LIYA As DMW's First Lady (Photos) / Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.