Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (76675 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
terrezo2002:

I agree. Not all the Fulanis are evil minded. This country needs God's intervention.
You and I should pray
this country don't need God's intervention! God has more important things to Attend to grin what this country needs is SEPARATION! let every ethnics go their own bloody way!

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Benteazaa(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
I believe america's prediction about Nigeria was meant to happen in 2019 #breakupofnigeria #shitholecountry

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by blacknp(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
DieBuhari:
See soldiers and policemen everywhere just because Fulanis were attacked, but even ordinary civil defence is no where to be seen when Fulanis carry out their vicious killings.

That's the wicked nepotism on the part of Buhari we are talking about.

God will continue to punish Buhari
God punished President Buhari by making him President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?I am sorry for you,i am sure your father cannot be more than an okada or Keke marwa driver?
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by blacknp(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
gypsey:
this country don't need God's intervention! God has more important things to Attend to grin what this country needs is SEPARATION! let every ethnics go their own bloody way!
Mumu it isn't too hard to tell a failure,you shall know them by their words?Useless Peasant. You would have been in the grave 6 feet under for Fifty years Nigeria will still be here one strong indivisible Nation.
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by omolorlarh: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
tomdon:
This is a good development and should continue in a bid to exterminate the Fulani killers
So just two killers were killed and they're shouting massacre
These are people who kill innocent farmers and destroy farmlands with impunity.
Good development. Spare not the rod. No pity for killers
They kill... They should be hunted down!!!
You e-mailed me but I can't access it for now.
Drop your message here if it is urgent.
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
blacknp:
Mumu it isn't too hard to tell a failure,you shall know them by their words?Useless Peasant. You would have been in the grave 6 feet under for Fifty years Nigeria will still be here one strong indivisible Nation.
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin Go hit your head on the rock some were! grin

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by DemonInSiege: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Only 2 people

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by jaidey1: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
austin2all:
nigeria has never been tensed this way, even during the civil war.
nigeria is now ungovernable even when the zombie that threatened to make it ungovernable is already in power.
Buhari should just resign and protect his little honor that is fast diminishing on a daily basics.
ignoramus. I don't support herdsmen killings and I believe buhari is messing up big time but he never threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable. lawal kaita did and he was an ally of atiku when atiku was preparing for PDP primaries battle with GEJ. Ruben abati attributed the statement to buhari and he lost in court after buhari sued him.

rid yourself of ignorance
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari is just like his cows, Dumb and Deaf! grin
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by wickedworld: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Turantula:
I can only count two bodies there.

U want more? Seem what u saw is pleasant to the eyes
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Organs(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
devindevin2000:
USELESS BLACK IDIOTTS. NNAMDI KANU SAID LETS DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY FOR ALL THESE NONSENSE TO STOP, YOU SAY NO. TOMORROW, YOU COME AND CRY THE SAME PROBLEM THAT CAN NEVER BE SOLVED BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE DON'T REASON LIKE YOU.

So, you are still calling Nnamdi Cownu......a rogue opportunist that is finally on the run and hiding somewhere you are still calling? chai, who do you like this?
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Awoo88: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
The only thing that will stop Maitiallh from boasting and claiming credit for revenge. U will see them visiting that stupid state governor and pledging allegiance to peace. Like they say in America "if you want peace, prepare for way". If benue people had taken this actions and sustain it, they will have been peace in that state
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by chikago1: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
gypsey:
So cows death pains you more than human who was also killed grin grin chai! maybe you should stop eating suya, sausages and cow meat, if you care so much. don't be a hypocrite!
As I said, it is wrong to inflict harm on an animal due to the ills done by its master. if the herdsmen did value their lives, they wouldn't go about killing others indiscriminately. karma always comes around.
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
chikago1:
As I said, it is wrong to inflict harm on an animal due to the ills done by its master. if the herdsmen did value their lives, they wouldn't go about killing others indiscriminately. karma always comes around.
i Agree! grin so are we going to eat some cow meat tonight? still tongue
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by stasius: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nigeria is at war!

The war has started already!

Middle Belt versus North!
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Meksumnoiz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Desyner post=64501779]Nonsense, why did fvlani attack.[quote author=Desyner post=64501779]Nonsense, why did fvlani attack.[quote author=Desyner post=64501779]Nonsense, why did fvlani attack.thank u,when they kill 27 people in that same village injust one attack in that same village last 2 month,i did not cry like a baby,cos i know i gud turn deserve another.if it is not becos of christianity,even irique man chicken fulani no go fit kill,but thank them they are waking the lion in us
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Inferno23(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chai... Too much fah and irritating

View my profile, read and check carefully, thank me later...
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by chikago1: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
gypsey:
grin
gypsey:
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by heysquare(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
funstufz:
hmmmmmmmmmmm

This is not funny at all...
Now you can identify the names of the deceased...
What happened to those that were killed like fowls... No name bah...

Now, the security are 'swift' to show face...

What do we called that?
many ppl failed to condemn ds single act forgotten dat thr wil surely be a reprisal attack by ds fulani and wen dey come u ppl wud come here and be screaming and condemning dat. Let's us condemn any form of killing
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by maelish: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
CHAI! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT U SEE WHEN U ARE LIVING IN A SHITHOLE WHERE ANARCHY IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY ,
SO PATHETIC.
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Meksumnoiz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sharap,gerare here,are u a visitor in Nigeria,don't u know how troublesome fulani are.am irique they kill 27 of our people,i don't blame u cos irique are a minority,but i asure u,despite their religious,government,international,financial backing,the cannot anhilate the iriqwe.unlike us,they are cowards others are doing their fight 4 them.a time will come when i fulani man will denounce its ethnicity.
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Seahawk: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari should resign before his inaction plunges this country into full blown. war
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by madapcmod: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari is a colossal mistake by the north and south west. Hope they rectify this shyt the sunk Nigeria into before it gets to them
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Centurion04: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Imagine... Just two men down, and they're already crying foul grin grin
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by franudi: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Organs:

So, you are still calling Nnamdi Cownu......a rogue opportunist that is finally on the run and hiding somewhere you are still calling? chai, who do you like this?
When Buhari steps down he must tell us where Nnamdi Kanu is. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by Turantula(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
gidado14:

when they (fulanis) strike back no one should complain, because revenge is inevitable
What other revenge are you talking about? That was revenge Baby!!
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by BigBizzy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
there ain't no love on this side
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by tomdon(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
JaaizTech:

Bros. let us be careful of spreading hate. This is not the first time Fulanis are being killed, it has been a tit for tat thing going on for long. The sad part is that the atrocities against the Fulanis hardly get reported, and this is making the matter even worse. The massacre at mambilla plateau didn't get half the reportage the Benue killings has got, yet the casualities was a lot more.

It is in the interest of everyone to pursue peace, because those Fulani guys we take their pound of flesh back and the violence will continue. We all should pursue justice for these guys, the same way we seek justice for the farmers in order to prevent further escalation of violence.

Bunkum!!!
They should stay in katsina, sokoto, borno, kano. They should not go to Benue, plateau, Edo, ondo state etc.
Nobody will go to their land and kill them. But they go unto people's properties and kill the owners. What an affront!!!
Do you know what it means for an intruder to intrude on you, steal, destroy, maim and kill you??
you're seeking justice for destroyers
Would you like to be their victim.
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by tomdon(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by fred04(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
ONE NIGERIAN FOR DEM. IF U OPPOSED BIAFRA,MAY ONE NIGERIA FALL ON YOU. KANU WARN ED U GUYS.
Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by maxzzo1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Na wetin buhari want

Re: Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic by ylaa(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
God bless you. I wish others will reason like you.

benzion72:
When housefly they chop wound nobody complained, but when the man with the wound start killing the housefly and chopping them you come they shout.

When your people kill 78 people for Benue you no talk, Now Irgwe kill only 2 and some cow you come they weep here.

Haba takulaaaaaaa it is just 78 against 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.