Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. (1148 Views)

You Need This Document For The Growth Of Your Business Operations / Please Help Verify This Online Business, Legit Or Not / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by Chinachriss(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2018
There is this my friend based in Scotland. I met him on FB. He said he would like us to videochat via webcam, I told him , my phone doesn't support that and he said he would send me an Apple lappy ooo! I waved it off cos I knew how these scammers operate.

Like play, like play, he decided to send . I sent my details and the thing arrived yesterday. Someone should verify this for me. My mind is vehemently saying it's scam.

According to him, I should go to Abuja and pick it up. Someone should verify this document. I'm somewhat confused.

Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2018
Run for your life. Na scam ooooo don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2018
make I park my keke for here
Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by madridguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
Don't think twice bro na scam tongue

Chinachriss:

There is this my friend based in Scotland. I met him on FB. He said he would like us to videochat via webcam, I told him , my phone doesn't support that and he said he would send me an Apple lappy ooo! I waved it off cos I knew how these scammers operate.

Like play, like play, he decided to send . I sent my details and the thing arrived yesterday. Someone should verify this for me. My mind is vehemently saying it's scam.

According to him, I should go to Abuja and pick it up. Someone should verify this document. I'm somewhat confused.
Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2018
If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

He did that shit with microsoft paint, don't even think of going there bro.

I hope you hear advise, cos greed fit cover your face.
Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by Chinachriss(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

He did that shit with microsoft paint, don't even think of going there bro.

I hope you hear advise, cos greed fit cover your face.

Thanks bro.
Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by Chinachriss(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2018
madridguy:
Run for your life. Na scam ooooo don't fall for it.

Okay Bro. I just saw the "To Be Pick By "

Choi! I go finish am asap.
Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2018
Just ignore him and save your time and energy for better thing.

Chinachriss:

Okay Bro. I just saw the "To Be Pick By "

Choi! I go finish am asap.
Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by Wisedove(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Don't quit yet bro play along with him .
Here we go, I'm sure have contacted you through phone or email so tell him/her to help bring it the goods to your state ......They will agree to do so first later they will call to inform you it also contain some amount of Dollars which is a contraband goods so they will want you to pay for all these.

Play along to get their details (Bank account details) and bring it here but mind you don't be carried away with the game.

To avoid unnecessary waist of airtime call them, act like you've really fall then drop the call; they will do the remaining call with their airtime
Re: Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. by doyinisaac(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Lol....it is a big scam oooo...but play along and get their details and report them to the appropriate authorities..

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts And Soya Beans Are Needed / Working Vessel For Sale In Lagos. / Convert Your Airtime To Cash At Cheetahpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.