Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

*atiku Potray Infidelity And Indecision By Jumping From One Party To Another**** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *atiku Potray Infidelity And Indecision By Jumping From One Party To Another**** (538 Views)

Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / Balarabe Musa: APC Will Turn Nigeria Into A One-Party State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*atiku Potray Infidelity And Indecision By Jumping From One Party To Another**** by deltalife(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2010
The Former Vice President Gen. Atiku Abubaka, whom most Nigerians used to love for his confidence is begining to potray INFIDELITY and INDECISION by jumping from one party to anther. Even at a timelike this when people have lost confidence in PDP, This man thought it wise to leave The Succeeding AC and go back to the Beclowded Pdp. I don't know what he wants his well wishers like myself to think of him this time.
As for me I have turned my back. what do you think of this man?
Re: *atiku Potray Infidelity And Indecision By Jumping From One Party To Another**** by Hadone(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=18pt]I see him as a man worst than Econet. Because this network keep changing names, but one interesting thing to note is that they never bounce back.[/size]
Re: *atiku Potray Infidelity And Indecision By Jumping From One Party To Another**** by jamace(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2010
This is what happens when a man seeks relevance without conscience. Shame on him! A-S-H-A-W-O. angry
Re: *atiku Potray Infidelity And Indecision By Jumping From One Party To Another**** by kobonaija: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2010
Infidelity presupposes unfaithfulness to a relationship

But my friends, the logic in politics is quite different

In politics, there is no permanent friendship; what is permanent is interest i.e. gains

What you judge to be relationship in a party is only a group of people with common interests, and when interests change, then you're allowed to abandon ship or even jump ship

Politics is a dirty business, not for the faint-hearted wink
Re: *atiku Potray Infidelity And Indecision By Jumping From One Party To Another**** by deltalife(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2010
Those that wins are those that has the Interest of the people in mind.
However he did never considered how his old baba(OBJ) will sit and watch him rising agaist him.
Alot more to this, He really has to open his Eyes.

(1) (Reply)

‘hold Fashola Responsible For Poor Budget Performance’ / Goodluck's US Visit Boosted Nigeria's Image / Court Orders Police To Pay N100m Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.