Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce (30119 Views)

Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits / John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by TunezMediaBlog: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Popular Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic had the opportunity of meeting the mother of Nigerian senator, Ben Bruce and she had to share some of the moments with her fans.

Sharing a selfie with the octogenarian, Riri as she is fondly called by her ardent followers, mentioned top musicians, Tiwa Savage and Davido who happen to be personal favorite of the adorable lady. See their selfie shot below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/rita-dominic-share-cute-selfie-with-sen.html

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Ammyluv2003(f): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Wow! Pretty grandma

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Jochabed(f): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2018
Too cute!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Threebear(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Why such a beautiful woman has failed to get married is beyond me.
What's the need of all that success if you have absolutely no one to share it with, at least adopt a kid.
Anyway her life her choice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by doyinisaac(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:
What's the need of all that success if you have absolutely no one to share it with, at least adopt a kid.
Why people crack their brain on how another woman should live her life is something I still don't understand....if you care so much about her you can marry her if she permits....

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Threebear(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
Why people crack their brain on how another woman should live her life is something I still don't understand....if you care so much about her you can marry her if she permits....
And why do you crack your head about my opinion ? If it pains you so much, you can simply read and ignore.

16 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by doyinisaac(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

And why do you crack your head about my opinion ? If it pains you so much, you can simply read and ignore.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Threebear(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64498836][/quote]
Yet you replied twice, that's a lot of fuuuck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by doyinisaac(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

Yet you replied twice, that's a lot of fuuuck

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Threebear(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64498994][/quote]
If you want your face rearranged so not even your mother will recognize you, be my guest.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by doyinisaac(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

If you want your face rearranged so not even your mother will recognize you, be my guest.
Na mouth you get...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Sweetcollins: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who else loves her swag

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Mary32: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
The guys above tho. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by MrImole: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who get salt?
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by ojmetrix(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
g
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by emmabest2000(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Forever beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by dayleke: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
The senator resembles her sha
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Shortyy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:
SMH

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by SirBunky85(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

lol.but u for kuku help marry her out of self pity

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by seunny4lif(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin
Rita born pikin, you said NO
Marry ko, you said NO

You are now over 40 years looking for a child.
Your standard is now out
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by davodyguy: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Madam Rita. The commonsense Senator is married with Kids. Just in case

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
TunezMediaBlog:
Popular Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic had the opportunity of meeting the mother of Nigerian senator, Ben Bruce and she had to share some of the moments with her fans.

Sharing a selfie with the octogenarian, Riri as she is fondly called by her ardent followers, mentioned top musicians, Tiwa Savage and Davido who happen to be personal favorite of the adorable lady. See their selfie shot below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/rita-dominic-share-cute-selfie-with-sen.html

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by NAPC1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thursday, January 25, 2018

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by opribo(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
It was in USA I saw a 69yr old man talking about his girlfriend not a wife. It was there also that I met a beautiful lady probably in her late 20s with 5 children from different men.
Yet she wasn't married and she was living here life as a happy career woman.

What am I trying to say here. Those people have gone past where people use marriage as a barometer to measure how responsible a man or woman is. Personally, I do not encourage reckless living but once someone knows what they want why not.
We worry so much about ephemeral things.

As we read every now and then some marriages today are like hell hole.
I know man who confessed that since he married his life has become a mess, another said that the husband doesn't touch her or eat whatever she cooks and many stories like that.

Marriage is not a must, it is going out of date, what is real now is just do what you got to do and move on.

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by judecares1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
i can see she wants to seek for her son attention.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
She want to attract senator bruce.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by EmekaBlue(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Davido enjoy ur fame
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by magzey: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Is Ben Bruce a Nigerian. The mother, though

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:
shithole people always poking their nose into other people's marital affair

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married / Comedian Pencil Buys New Lexus SUV (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.