Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Miracle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Miracle (463 Views)

You Are Not A Mistake, You Are A Miracle / A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) / The Miracle Kaira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle by Elfaris(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2018
MIRACLE

A little boy ran into his room and brought out his piggy bank from under his bed. He broke it, took the change and counted carefully. Three times even. “I must not make a mistake here.” He thought to himself. He carefully placed the coins in a jar, twisted on the cap and quietly slipped out of the back door.
After making his way to a drug store, the boy waited patiently for the pharmacist to give him some attention.
“What can I help you, little friend?” The pharmacist asked the tiny boy in the front of her counter.
“I want to buy a miracle.” The boy answered.
“I beg your pardon?” Said the pharmacist.
“I said I want to buy a miracle. My sister is really, really sick and my daddy said only a miracle can cure her now…So I want to get a miracle for her. How much does a miracle cost?”
“I’m sorry.” The pharmacist felt her heart broke a little. “We don’t sell miracles here.” She said softly.
“I have money to pay for it. If it isn’t enough…I will get more. Just tell me how much it costs.”
Next to the little boy was a tall well-dressed man. He stooped down and asked the little boy. “What kind of miracle does your sister need?”
“I don’t know,” The boy replied. Tears started rolling down his cheeks. “I just know she is very sick and has something bad growing inside her head…Doctor said she needed an operation. But daddy can’t pay for it, so we need a miracle to save her now…Please, I can use all of my money to save my sister. I just want to buy a miracle for her.”
“How much do you have?” Asked the man.
“1 dollar and 12 cents,” The boy answered, barely audibly. “It’s all I have now, but I can get some more if needed.” He quickly added.
“Well, what a coincidence.” Smiled the man. “1 dollar and 12 cents. That is the exact price of a miracle for a little sister.” He took the boy’s money in one hand and with the other hand he gently held his hand and said, “Take me to your sister. Let’s see if I have the miracle she needs.”
That man was the director of a reputable hospital. He was just the right person to save the little girl’s life. The operation was completed without any charges and it wasn’t long until the little boy’s sister was home again and doing well.
“That surgery,” His mommy whispered, “It was a real miracle. I wonder how much it would have cost.”
The little boy smiled as he knew exactly how much a miracle costs. 1 dollar and 12 cents. Plus the faith of a little child.

Visit the site for more amazing stories.

http://typicalstorie..com.ng/?m=1

For those who want their stories published on the site, you can contact me on my accounts. Twitter/Instagram: @Abdulisah77
Re: Miracle by Elfaris(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08
welcome onboard to this short heartwarming story…pls invite others..
Re: Miracle by wizsolzy(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Elfaris:
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08
welcome onboard to this short heartwarming story…pls invite others..
ok lemme go and read.. thanks for d mention. its been a while

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Episode 1 / The Black Prayer / Become A Writer For Blasting News And Make Up-to $500 Per Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.