Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? (631 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? by babaireti(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Please I want to know who I should always carry along in my future plan? as it relates to personal,financial and retirement savings that has to do with WILL and Next of Kin,which one of them is not likely to disappoint me?
Re: Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? by Water101(f): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Are u married!
Re: Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? by ImaIma1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
If you married a good woman, you wouldn't have brought this question here.
Re: Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? by izaray(f): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
I quess he's not lucky enough to have a good wife, the main reason he brought it here...Lets hear from the op
Re: Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? by babaireti(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
ImaIma1:
If you married a good woman, you wouldn't have brought this question here.
It is not a personal issue ,it is just a reserach work for an online survey company focusing on Africa,Religion and and Culture
Re: Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? by babaireti(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
izaray:
I quess he's not lucky enough to have a good wife, the main reason he brought it here...Lets hear from the op
Dont be myopic ,It is not a personal issue ,it is just a reserach work for an online survey company focusing on Africa,Religion and and Culture
Re: Daughter Or Wife! Who Should I Trust And Cnfide In More? by izaray(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
babaireti:

[b]Dont be myopic ,It is not a personal issue ,it is just areserach work [/b]for an online survey company focusing on Africa,Religion and and Culture
All this bloggers self. Why didn't you mention it earlier then You made it seems personal urself, by not been straight forward on your research question.

Back to the topic, I advice the man carry his wife along, instead of his daughter if she is a sincere type.

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Your Male Child Can Also Be Raped / I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away / Man Breaks Down In Tears After His 13yrs Old Barren Sister Gave Birth To 2boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.