Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,445 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Arsenal’s £50m Bid For Aubameyang Rejected, Dortmund Want £52m Plus Giroud - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal’s £50m Bid For Aubameyang Rejected, Dortmund Want £52m Plus Giroud (434 Views)

BREAKING: Man Utd Confirms Loan Deal; Chelsea Launch €50M Bid For Ajax Star / United's Boss Queries Linesman For Aubameyang's Goal / Zidane Set To Make First Signing As Real Madrid Agrees €50m Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal’s £50m Bid For Aubameyang Rejected, Dortmund Want £52m Plus Giroud by Sportxclusive: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dortmund has reportedly refused Arsenal’s bid for the Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and still holding out for a £52m fee including Olivier Giroud moving to the other side.

Despite Giroud not in Wenger’s first team, the Bundesliga side is keen on bringing the Frenchman to Signal Iduna park to combine with Dortmund’s plethora of attacking options in Mario Gotze, Christian Pulisic, Marco Reus and Andriy Yarmolenko.

Although Dortmund are reportedly growing increasingly frustrated by Arsenal’s slow progress in negotiations, Arsenal remain hopeful of wrapping up a deal to sign Aubameyang with Arsene Wenger reportedly making plans to include him in his team for their next game against Swansea City.

While Arsenal are said to be confident of wrapping up the deal, Wenger has publicly remained coy on the striker’s possible arrival.

“The best is I don’t talk about that because it wouldn’t help,” Wenger said following his side’s 2-1 win over Chelsea which booked a place in the Carabao Cup final.

“I think if something happens, it happens. If it doesn’t happen, then we are strong enough to focus on the players we have and focus on the job with the players we have. I am perfectly happy with the players I have. We got Mkhitaryan in and I have a strong squad.”

Aubameyang, who was dropped for Friday’s draw with Hertha Berlin, has since returned to training and could even feature for Peter Stoger’s side this weekend.
http://sportxclusive.com/2018/01/25/arsenals-50m-bid-aubameyang-rejected-dortmund-want-52m-plus-giroud/

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: Munich Is Part Of My Life / Barcelona Chief To Liverpool: We Could Be Back For More Players / Moses In Action, Giroud Debuts As Watford Hammer 10-man Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.