Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman (30194 Views)

Who Else Notice How Powerful IPOB Is All Over the Nairaland? / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by ShootToKill: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gourdoinc:
[s]mtcheeew. Mr mouth. to keep talking to you is an insult to my person. but as a final word to you, go and ask who your father is, the village idiot you current call your dad was never responsible for it. information reaching me indicates it was another village idiot who did it. you see while your mum roamed around as a mad person. many people took it upon themselves to sodomise her, apparently some like your dad were foolish enough to go through the front. instead of spilling it on the floor like gentlemen, which would have saved us from the idiocy you spill here whenever IPOB is mentioned. the fucker dumped it inside her cunt.

go and ask for who your father is, Nwanne you are a bastard, agafu, ekperima, and simple bunkum.

please leave my mentions alone, there are other things you could do while in your fits of epilepsy. put a finger in ur bum, sniff it, you will enjoy that cocktail[/s]

I actually did put a finger into my Biafran ass and sniffed it. It smelt like your zombirudeen body odour. More epistles, abeg I wan laugh your dirty Zombihari armpit. Cowardly Buffoon.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by DejiSantos: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) / Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin / Killer Of General Mohammed Shuwa Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.