Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi (1365 Views)

PC Not Connecting To The Internet / My Laptop Is Not Connecting To The Internet / Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by Olalekan95(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello tech gurus,
My newly bought HP laptop is not connecting to WLAN/WiFi after so much of drivers which have already used but the situation persist. Please help,what can I do to make it work, I will trust your befitting advice,thanks in advance. Am on window 10 pro.
@seun
@ishilove
@mynd44
@lalasticlala
please help move it to front page for people to contribute, gracias.
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Provide more details, I might be of help.

Can you see AP(Access Points) around you?

Screenshot maybe
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by Captleverage: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Na palasa stop buying second hand
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by Olalekan95(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
Provide more details, I might be of help.

Can you see AP(Access Points) around you?

Screenshot maybe

I didn't see any thing of such, its only bluetooth am able to drive
please any help?
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Olalekan95:

I didn't see any thing of such, its only bluetooth am able to drive
please any help?

What am asking if your PC can detect any wireless network around?
Can you share picture of your device manager?

Laptop Model also. Did you instal Windows 10 yourself? If it's a new laptop you shouldn't be driving anything yet
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by Olalekan95(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
fuckerstard:

What am asking if your PC can detect any wireless network around?
Can you share picture of your device manager?

Laptop Model also. Did you instal Windows 10 yourself? If it's a new laptop you shouldn't be driving anything yet

its a new system, install the window myself and was unable to detect any wireless network around
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by hotdealz(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Olalekan95:

its a new system, install the window myself and was unable to detect any wireless network around
Check if it has a wireless switch or button that needs to be turned on.

Which laptop exactly is that?
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by mice(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Check to see if the WiFi button is toggle on and if it is, download WiFi driver from hp site
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by udemzyudex(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Olalekan95:

Is your date and time correct? Is yes what's the model of your laptop?

There are some laptop you will have to turn on wifi adapter in bios settings before it will work, but snap the WiFi icon and WiFi adapter in device manager so we can help
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by omomumcee(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
You need to re-drive the wlan card..
Re: Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi by EmelyStuart: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sometimes routers stop working when the capacity is too high, or because of many different errors in the outer network. In this case, you can unplug the router from the electrical source, wait for five minutes and then turn it on again. Now check once more if you can access the router’s settings. Use this guide http 192.168.l.l , with the help of this step-by-step instruction you will manage to adjust router settings.

(1) (Reply)

/ SOLD Clevo W150HRM 6gig Ram Core I7 Nvidia Geforce 2gig, 1TB HDD @ 120k / Dell 3558 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.