Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated (2062 Views)

Old Account Deactivated / UI Admission List, 2019/2020 Out On JAMB CAPS / Two Niggas Has Just Been Gun Down By Mobile Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated by BossBallz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
This morning, i noticed that the Caps link on Jamb portal has been disabled...

This means that they really meant it when they said that admissions would end by 25th of January.

Here are pictures below

Re: JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated by muhammed50(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who dey help??
Re: JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated by DotmanCeo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
When is jamb registration ending
Re: JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated by AlanTuringAI: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
BossBallz:
This morning, i noticed that the Caps link on Jamb portal has been disabled...

This means that they really meant it when they said that admissions would end by 25th of January.

Here are pictures below
I don't think so. Clicking the "Admissions link" in the pic u attached, you'll see the CAPS link underneath. Clicking that would take you to the CAPS portal, but you must have changed your browser's (Preferably Chrome) view to Desktop view before logging to the Jamb portal. Otherwise, it will only show Welcome in the CAPS portal and not other links like MarketPlace and Admission status.

(1) (Reply)

Proposed 4bedroom Bungalow With 2bedroom Pent Floor / Kata By Tekno Official Video / Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.