Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me (55882 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / How Do I Change This Pls / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by ikemesit4477: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rikidony:
So guys I just alighted from a taxi and I got my #50 change from the driver.

voom I left without checking due to the hunger strike running through my stomach, on getting home I decided to branch a nearby shop to get a biscuit.

na dey I gat the shock. like wtf is Nigeria turning into
That taxi drive must be Igbo man!
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Rodeoz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
ghost3040:
That goal from Xhaka was superb...
Idiot undecided undecided undecided
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by TellMeNothing: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
The money is mix breed grin

Animal Husbandry you can as well say it cross Polinated
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by paix(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
This one is by far better than the ones I see around here in Kaduna.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by ghost3040: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bleep you!!!
Rodeoz:
Idiot undecided undecided undecided
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by nomoreslavery(f): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
And this made Fp abi....it's alright seun....kontinue
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by etugba(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsammie:
Stop complained, go deposit it in the bank
who was ur english teacher

Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hahahahaha you got fifty-twenty naira which is N70. Banks sef dey give fake notes why the surprise?
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by henrybomb(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rikidony:

voom I left without checking due to the hunger strike running through my stomach, on getting home I decided to branch a nearby shop to get a biscuit.

dis is #70...�
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by egbostan(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
A man was shouting that someone bought goods worth fifty thousand naira from him with fake currency. But when asked were he kept the money he said he has spent it.... grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by davewhizy: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
ehen Na #70 b dat y complain
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by BigBrother9ja: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lucky you! Instead of N50, he gave you N70
You, your brain remain one bar
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Opus85(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is twenfifty naira note
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by soulsurvivor123(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
It’s called packaging
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dominiccash360:
grin oya b a good citizen remove d n20 part then look for a new n50 in good condition cut of that from d new 1 tape it to d old 1 and vote buhari till 2023

You just described 100% those sh1t heads from the North and it's Affiliated supporters.

Bravo Bros.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
firo08:
#50 no #20*#50 lol.naija which way?
Lol brother no way oh.
Do as you wish.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by jerryok(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
I am the one that designed it that way. I did it last week
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by samchild(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=SuperSuave post=64504076]That's Fif-Twen naira, equivalent to 30 naira
i don die grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by TourismMan(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
I saw one the other day, it was boldly written "THUNDER FIRE BUHARI" on the N1000 note.

Hmmmmm, Nigerians no get chill at all.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Enemyofpeace: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lucky you! Instead of N50, he gave you N70
no mind the op
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nothing wrong with the money.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rikidony:

Hahahahahahahahhaahhaahahhaahahahhaahhahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by victorazy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rikidony:

grin grin grin

O boy !!!
that guy na professional patcher grin

this one na N250 grin

he for kukuma add N10 grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by victorazy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rikidony:

grin grin grin

O boy !!!
that guy na professional patcher grin

this one na N250 grin

he for kukuma add N10 grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
C'mon shut up.

Swear say you never give person bad money before grin
This is not bad money sir, this is 2 money...grin.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Elukapendragon(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lets sell the shithole pls
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Sultty(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
What other action can someone take to please u op, instead of #50 change he gave u #70 grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Kirgyakos(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Instead of u 2 d happy say na N70 him give u in place of N50 u dey here d complain...!

Oyah!! open door make i show u sontin.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by eliadekx(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
C'mon shut up.

Swear say you never give person bad money before grin

In mouth the smell in no no waiting in to talk
If not this one Na topic?
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
LOL

This is what i call MONETARY CHIMAERA. two in one JUMBO SIZE Naira.

9ja.........
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Readwarn:
The person that did this actually sat down, cut #20 note , patch am with #50... Lmao

Talent at it peak.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by simeotexy: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
wink endtime money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) / What Is Devaluation Of Naira? / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.