Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Who Has Email Lists And Phone Contacts For Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Email Lists And Phone Contacts For Sell (1192 Views)

How To Stop Loan Sharks From Getting Your Phone Contacts / Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. / Facebook, Gmails, Email Lists, Fiverr Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Email Lists And Phone Contacts For Sell by Jaguntimi: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please if you do kindly drop your contacts or or just signify here .. thanks
Re: Who Has Email Lists And Phone Contacts For Sell by grabben: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jaguntimi:

Thanks brother if you can drop your contact so I can call you up
Click on the second link on my signature to get a better offer from a reputable company. This database is generated from Lagos Business School. KPMG, PwC, etc. This offer will give you access to the CEOs and top managers of blue-chip companies in Nigeria that have the financial wherewithal to pay for your products and services. Good luck!!!
Re: Who Has Email Lists And Phone Contacts For Sell by grabben: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
markkuss:
why don't you buy the software that extracts targeted emails and phone numbers..most ones that are being sold are always not what they claim to be. .do you know you should test emails and numbers to know if they are dead or alive?..I also have the validator...

the software, and validator N20,000...slightly negotiable..

0708 193 1283
Oga, no software will give you the database of the CEOs and top managers of blue-chip companies in Nigeria that you will get when you click on the second link on my signature.
Re: Who Has Email Lists And Phone Contacts For Sell by grabben: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
markkuss:
why don't you buy the software that extracts targeted emails and phone numbers..most ones that are being sold are always not what they claim to be. .do you know you should test emails and numbers to know if they are dead or alive?..I also have the validator...

the software, and validator N20,000...slightly negotiable..

0708 193 1283
Oga, no software will give you the database of the CEOs and top managers of blue-chip companies in Nigeria that you will get when you click on the second link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Entrepreneur Trying To Increase Traffic On My Site / Chelsea Dry Gin Fetes Consumers At ‘turn Up’ Beach Party / How Can I Make Money With An Unlimited Data Connection Online??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.