Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Holuwakenny: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello guys, I have decided to share some tips about some software and I would love to hear from you guys especially those who are in the field.
Apart from Autocad software, which is the most common software used by the engineering and environmental technology student,
Which other software can you recommend for someone just starting to learn how to design building project.
But meanwhile, I heard about a free training session about other software and even Autocad which i was been recommend by a friend, and i would love if you also take the opportunity to join as I have joined.

But make sure una answer me my question first
Which software is the best in drafting and designing when it comes to structural designs.

Join the Whatsapp group if you belong to any of this
Engineering students or intending.
Environmental student or intending.

https:///DFR2gjmusCw9WjeFdLoFL3

(1) (Reply)

Rich Fountain / Professional Proposal Writing On Business And Grants / What Limit You Is What You Have And You Don't Use Not What You Don't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.