Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

The New Business Opportunity People Have Been Waiting For - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Business Opportunity People Have Been Waiting For (357 Views)

Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / Top 10 Bizarre Places People Have Hidden Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Business Opportunity People Have Been Waiting For by AyanfeEsther: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2018
The company I partner with is Recruiting ---

#Employed, #Unemployed, #Business Ladies, #Business Men, #Undergraduates, #Mothers, #House Wives etc.

No CV or qualification is needed, the only criteria is you should be 18 years and above. Having a smart phone is an added advantage for you. Be ready and determined to make money.
The salary is awesome because in 6 months of becoming a consultant with the company, you can be earning #200,000 and above depending on how aggressive you are and how determined to succeed. ,,,,,,,,,,,���. All you need is start up capital to buy some products which you sell and get your money back plus 30% profit and also get monthly bonuses. And within 6 months of working your salary will be around #200,000 and in one year you can double that and it keeps increasing depending on how fast you want to grow your income

#In Oriflame you are your own Boss.���
#You do the work in your own TIME and Place as you want
#You travel in and out of the country all expense paid by the company just like the consultants that just got back from the #Ship Cruise.
This year 2018, consultants world over will converge in Paris for the Gold Conference: all expense paid trip by the company. And you can be a part of it too. No time to waste. Join Oriflame today and start your journey into a world of fun and financial freedom

My brothers and sisters pls analyse this and tell me your observation.
Indicate if you are interested in Oriflame��� ,lets roll it

If you are interested or You need more information Whatsapp Esther on 08135234170 and be added to the whatsapp group link.
OR
Register directly through the link below? http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=259244[quote author=AyanfeEsther post=64682028][/color][color=#000000]The company I partner with is Recruiting ---

#Employed, #Unemployed, #Business Ladies, #Business Men, #Undergraduates, #Mothers, #House Wives etc.

No CV or qualification is needed, the only criteria is you should be 18 years and above. Having a smart phone is an added advantage for you. Be ready and determined to make money.
The salary is awesome because in 6 months of becoming a consultant with the company, you can be earning #200,000 and above depending on how aggressive you are and how determined to succeed. ,,,,,,,,,,,���. All you need is start up capital to buy some products which you sell and get your money back plus 30% profit and also get monthly bonuses. And within 6 months of working your salary will be around #200,000 and in one year you can double that and it keeps increasing depending on how fast you want to grow your income

#In Oriflame you are your own Boss.���
#You do the work in your own TIME and Place as you want
#You travel in and out of the country all expense paid by the company just like the consultants that just got back from the #Ship Cruise.
This year 2018, consultants world over will converge in Paris for the Gold Conference: all expense paid trip by the company. And you can be a part of it too. No time to waste. Join Oriflame today and start your journey into a world of fun and financial freedom

My brothers and sisters pls analyse this and tell me your observation.
Indicate if you are interested in Oriflame��� ,lets roll it

If you are interested or You need more information Whatsapp Esther on 0-8-1-3-5-2-3-4-1-7-0 and be added to the whatsapp group link.
OR
Register directly through the link below? http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=259244

(1) (Reply)

To The Businessmen : Why Do People Buy First-class Flight? / Online Skills Acquisition/work From Home / You Do Not Need Money To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.