Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera (1195 Views)

TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / What You Need To Know About A Dual Camera When Choosing A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by Kaykerry(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
To many, a dual camera seems like a strange innovation and something beyond comprehension. Now let’s take a look at one of the advantages of having a dual selfie camera.

Blurred Background Effect
Imagine you take a selfie picture and some people crept in during the shot and obstructed the beautiful background. Imagine you could just blur them out and still have that wonderful pose….

Well, no need to imagine again. This feature is present on the S32 can create great blurred background effect to highlight people in portrait photos. With this feature, you can take perfect portrait the way professionals do.
So no need to start that professional photography course, instead, get an Itel S32

Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by sciencestudent: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2018
wow...shey you sure of this tin wey you talk so
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by Kaykerry(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2018
sciencestudent:
wow...shey you sure of this tin wey you talk so
If it is not true i won't post it. It is very correct!
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by dollarspender: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2018
I really don't believe this post. Too good to be true
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by Oscarpraise(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
dollarspender:
I really don't believe this post. Too good to be true
I had my doubts myself not until I tried it out. This is one of the best phones out there built for quality pictures.
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by sciencestudent: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Oscarpraise:

I had my doubts myself not until I tried it out. This is one of the best phones out there built for quality pictures.
Iffa hear...best ke
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by Kaykerry(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Oscarpraise:

Thank God i have a witness here
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by Oscarpraise(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
sciencestudent:

Iffa hear...best ke
I didn't say BEST. I simply said the itel S32 is one of the best out there, when you ever consider the affordable price
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by saxby(f): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
can all dual camera do this? cos i would love to do that on the phantom 8
Kaykerry:
To many, a dual camera seems like a strange innovation and something beyond comprehension. Now let’s take a look at one of the advantages of having a dual selfie camera.

Blurred Background Effect
Imagine you take a selfie picture and some people crept in during the shot and obstructed the beautiful background. Imagine you could just blur them out and still have that wonderful pose….

Well, no need to imagine again. This feature is present on the S32 can create great blurred background effect to highlight people in portrait photos. With this feature, you can take perfect portrait the way professionals do.
So no need to start that professional photography course, instead, get an Itel S32
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by Kaykerry(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2018
saxby:
can all dual camera do this? cos i would love to do that on the phantom 8
The phantom 8 can do it...
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by MarkWayne89: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2018
Do you know the brand of this phone?

I can't find it.
Re: Check Out This New Device With Dual Camera by Kaykerry(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Do you know the brand of this phone?

I can't find it.
Itel S32

(1) (Reply)

Glo And Their Fraud / What's Your Must Have Feature In Your Smartphone? / Infinix Hot 4 Screen Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.