Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) (803 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by BrosPeter: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists.
The decision to reject the proposal was taken at an extraordinary session in Lagos. According to a statement signed on behalf of the group by Mr. Yinka Odumakin, the rejection was informed by the repeated criminal activities of Fulani herdsmen across Yorubaland.
The decision to reject the proposal was taken at an extraordinary session in Lagos. According to a statement signed on behalf of the group by Mr. Yinka Odumakin, the rejection was informed by the repeated criminal activities of Fulani herdsmen across Yorubaland, which have seen a pregnant woman in Ekiti and a farmer in Ogun State killed as well as the setting ablaze of the farms of Mr. Olu Falae,former Secretary to the Federal Government; former Chief of Naval Staff, Vice-Admiral Samuel Afolayan (retd.); Mr. Dele Adigun, former Secretary to the Oyo State Government; and Mrs. Roseline Ogege.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/25/yoruba-leaders-reject-cattle-colonies-ask-fg-declare-herdsmen-terrorists

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by Don4eva(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by papoudaupolos: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
We know the Yoruba leaders to take serious

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by lordimmaogidi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
this is just the beginning. tinubu n co must surely pay for the mess they have placed Nigerians.may they never be forgiven by the spirits if the forgone terrors.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by Paperwhite(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari being a die-hard fulani have never seen his own brothers as terrorists because it'll also indict he as one of them hence he is just being diplomatic.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by RZArecta2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
These Yoruba leaders are IPOB yoots, it's cattle colonies everywhere by force. #SaiBaba cool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fulani Herdsmen na confirm terrorist, Buhari is free to name them peacemaker but that does not stop the whole world to know that they are TERRORIST.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
this is just the beginning. tinubu n co must surely pay for the mess they have placed Nigerians.may they never be forgiven by the spirits if the forgone terrors.
sophisticated dullardry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by DemonInSiege: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by gentlemayor(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gbam!

Meanwhile, in need of any book(.pdf) relating to any subject/field or topic? Visit my signature ,

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by Cyynthialove(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thank God for Yoruba Christians, we are the force behind this action.

Some headslammers among us still have their tongues stuck in Buhari's a$$ just to be seen as good headslammers.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by Strikethem: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Na so
Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by Psalmseen101: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by dealslip(f): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is very good to complain on social media platforms but it is even better to ensure you register for INEC voters card if you have never owned one or if you just turned 18 years. INEC registration is going on at the moment and will close by 31st January. Visit INEC website for registration centres close to you. This registration is the most silent one I ever seen. Don't be disenfranchised, remember only your PVC qualifies you to change our collective destiny. This government is capable of anything, hence the silent registration exercise. This are areas that can be exploited by them. If anyone thinks Buhari will relinquish power like gentle man like GEJ, please have a rethink. It is going to be a tussle. Prepare your minds to fight to finish.
Re: Yoruba Leaders To Fed Govt: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists(saharareporters) by uboma(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Brother Buhari will never do that.

The herdsmen and foreigners are who, brother Bulgari, plans on making his return to Ask rock come 2019 a success.

(1) (Reply)

What Atiku Abubakar Told Me By Remi Oyeyemi / Reason Why Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / U.k To Build Prison In Lagos To Help Transfer Prisoners In Uk Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.