Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

(OTUOKE WHY) NO ADDMISION YET! Somebody Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (OTUOKE WHY) NO ADDMISION YET! Somebody Help (433 Views)

How To Check Federal University Otuoke Admission List 2017 / Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Form / Federal Uni. Otuoke 2017/18 UTME Admission Screening Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(OTUOKE WHY) NO ADDMISION YET! Somebody Help by drtwist(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Federal University OTUOKE have refused to offer her admission up till date after releasing third batch.

My Sister by name Ishani ******* who is seeking for admission into the department of English and Communication Studies Under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Science scored 290 in her Post-ume ,230 in Jamb and credited all her SSCE result in one sitting is yet to be admitted and to make matter worst the school just released the last batches of admission according to information.

University Admission process in Nigeria is so bias that somebody from same state with Her whose scores ranges from 198 in Jamb, 250 in Post-Ume and 7 credit in SSCE was given admission into the same department my sister wasn't admitted ..bad precedence

So I decided to visit the school since Monday to know why she wasn't admitted and what is their criteria of giving admission because I believe merit is suppose to be the yardstick for doing That and up till date no results from them instead they are posting me from one office to the other to make matter worst the VC and Registrar secretary have been denying me access to see them..
Please somebody should help me out on what to do, the whole situation is eating into my sister right now.
Help @08067871456
Richiez fynestboi mynd44 OAM4J Olawalebabe help a Nairalanded do the needful

(1) (Reply)

S / JAMB Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing Funds, Another Says Povert Stole N7m / 5 Signs You’re On The Right Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.