Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists (930 Views)

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Anambra, Enugu Speakers Reject Cattle Grazing Bill / Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
The decision to reject the proposal was taken at an extraordinary session in Lagos. According to a statement signed on behalf of the group by Mr. Yinka Odumakin, the rejection was informed by the repeated criminal activities of Fulani herdsmen across Yorubaland Yoruba leaders under the aegis of Yoruba Summit have announced their rejection of the Federal Government's proposal to establish cattle colonies for animal herders and called on the Federal Government to declare Fulani herdsmen as terrorists. The decision to reject the proposal was taken at an extraordinary session in Lagos. According to a statement signed on behalf of the group by Mr. Yinka Odumakin, the rejection was informed by the repeated criminal activities of Fulani herdsmen across Yorubaland, which have seen a pregnant woman in Ekiti and a farmer in Ogun State killed as well as the setting ablaze of the farms of Mr. Olu Falae,former Secretary to the Federal Government; former Chief of Naval Staff, Vice-Admiral Samuel Afolayan (retd.); Mr. Dele Adigun, former Secretary to the Oyo State Government; and Mrs. Roseline Ogege.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by dangermouse(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
The activities of these rampaging, blood sucking fulani herdsmen should be curtailed.
Enough is enough.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Omudia11: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Long overdue
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
dangermouse:
The activities of these rampaging, blood sucking fulani herdsmen should be curtailed.
Enough is enough.
majority of these states are stupid,if federal does not defend you why not do the needful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Omudia11:
Long overdue
asin ehn
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Lipscomb(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
There is a different BTW bororo and Fulani. Fulani they are not harmful although bororo they are terrorist indeed,but people don't know that they are different group .this so call odumakin will just sit at one corner in his room pen down rubbish.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
There is a different BTW bororo and Fulani. Fulani they are not harmful although bororo they are terrorist indeed,but people don't know that they are different group .this so call odumakin will just sit at one corner in his room pen down rubbish.
hausa say they are not fulani and fulanis are killers,fulanis say they are not bororo and bororo are killers...... OAM4J, Mynd44 the chain don dey long go oh!!
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Lipscomb(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
You're so naive did I mention Hausa? There is a different BTW Hausa, Fulani and bororo.Fulani conquered Hausa about 13th century bororo migrated from Maghreb. I can proof this at anywhere .
freshkpomo:

hausa say they are not fulani and fulanis are killers,fulanis say they are not bororo and bororo are killers...... OAM4J, Mynd44 the chain don dey long go oh!!
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
You're so naive did I mention Hausa? There is a different BTW Hausa, Fulani and bororo.Fulani conquered Hausa about 13th century bororo migrated from Maghreb. I can proof this at anywhere .
tsk tsk tsk,no one was actually talking to you,i was referring to what have heared from some hausas who say they are not fulanis,and now i just heared you talking about the bororos,so i was trying to put them into same picture and see how they fit in!!! NO OFFENCE MAN..
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Lipscomb(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Peace rest upon you
freshkpomo:
tsk tsk tsk,no one was actually talking to you,i was referring to what have heared from some hausas who say they are not fulanis,and now i just heared you talking about the bororos,so i was trying to put them into same picture and see how they fit in!!! NO OFFENCE MAN..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Psalmseen101: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
why not create a thread an cc lalastclala ,if it gets pushed to front page you might likely get the help you need...but the problem these days is trust,the bad eggs have spoiled it all...
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
Peace rest upon you
you too sir
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by TheKingIsHere: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari will never stop or label his terrorist brothers
Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
When IPOB was about to be proscribed Oshinbajo was very active, Where is he now

Buhari used him whenever he wills.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Psalmseen101: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
why not create a thread an cc lalastclala ,if it gets pushed to front page you might likely get the help you need...but the problem these days is trust,the bad eggs have spoiled it all...

I am for real sir, anybody that cares to help me can ask for anything for prove or evidence to prove me...in fact if the person doesn't mind, we can both go to my creditor

Thanks for your concerns!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Reject Cattle Colonies, Ask FG To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by freshkpomo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
When IPOB was about to be proscribed Oshinbajo was very active, Where is he now

Buhari used him whenever he wills.
SMH
thats guy dey fall southerners hand i swear!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blind Proph.who Predicted Apc's 2015 Victory,cabal Takeover, Drop 2019 Bombshell / Disturbing Video Boxes Of Dollars With Red Cross Logo / US Secretary Of State, Rex Tillerson Fired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.