Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business (1284 Views)

Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas / Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business / Pls Help! A Friend From South Africa Needs An Exporter Of Chili Pepper From Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business by Nnanna79: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pls,If you have a company which you have been using to do export business and have exported copper related product and can provide it for use to issue a Proforma invoice for a client who needs such please get across to me fast... We have a copper wire Scrap contract of 1000MT( over $4m)to supply to a UK firm.. +2348063703729
Re: Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business by cybernaut(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nnanna79:

Pls,If you have a company which you have been using to do export business and have exported copper related product and can provide it for use to issue a Proforma invoice for a client who needs such please get across to me fast... We have a copper wire Scrap contract of 1000MT( over $4m)to supply to a UK firm.. +2348063703729
we hve copper wire and aluminium to supply if u need it in quantity.
Re: Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business by grabben: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nnanna79:

Folks, master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your products. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business by Nnanna79: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
@Cybernaut van you drop ur contact number or email for easy communication as we have need for the copper wire and other aluminium scrap products or better still you can call me with my number above.
Re: Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business by FreshestManny(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
cybernaut:
we hve copper wire and aluminium to supply if u need it in quantity.

Cybernaut kindly drop your phone number. I need aluminum scraps and copper scraps.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Yourself For Business And Job Interview / Gtb: Too Big To Fail! / Portable And Rechargeable Battery Juice Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.