Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons (13425 Views)

Arsenal Signs Thomas Partey From Atletico Madrid / NFF Signs Partnership Agreement With Serie A Side, AS Roma / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Enemyofpeace: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Make him no go near my oshoala o
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by phemmyfour: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hope our girls are safe in his hands
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
ignis:
This is what happens when you don't value your own. I believe there are Nigerians that can do far better than this white man and would accept salary of a fraction of this man's pay.
I just tire for NFF
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Humility017(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
ignis:
This is what happens when you don't value your own. I believe there are Nigerians that can do far better than this white man and would accept salary of a fraction of this man's pay.

how many of our own have won us the world cup?
we need to stop promoting mediocrity and try encouraging excellence....
today we all wanna watch the super eagles play...reason because of Rohr management of the super eagles......

please bro...let the nff do their job....
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by phemmyfour: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:
What's this one saying? So because he's not Nigerian, even if he can resurrect the falcons, he shouldn't be employed?

That's why Buhari keeps putting square pegs in round holes

Have you not seen the great work the Super eagles handler have been doing? Have you not seen how the NFF have been securing endorsement deals?

Go and sit down joor
How do you ressurect the African champion?

Our best performance at the world cup came under local coach
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Humility017(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
TheAngry1:

Don't mind him jare! What have Nigerians done to Nigeria in 58 years of independence?
just leave them to keep wallowing in sentiment...
how I wish we can even have a foreign president, governors and senators...I believe they will do better than the crop of politicians we currently parade as our government....

1 Like

Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Humility017(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
phemmyfour:

what are you sayn?
you mean the super eagles...?
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by phemmyfour: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Humility017:

what are you sayn?
you mean the super eagles...?
go and eat
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
phemmyfour:

Being African champion isn't no shït bro, being able to measure with the rest of the world is the real deal.

Do you also realise this Foreign Managers could have their salaries paid by NFF partners?
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by phemmyfour: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:
Being African champion isn't no shït bro, being able to measure with the rest of the world is the real deal.

Do you also realise this Foreign Managers could have their salaries paid by NFF partners?
Our best performance at the World cup was courtesy of a local coach. The last coach did well and she wasn't allowed to continue cos she supported the protest by the players against the nff
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by TheAngry1: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Humility017:

just leave them to keep wallowing in sentiment...
how I wish we can even have a foreign president, governors and senators...I believe they will do better than the crop of politicians we currently parade as our government....

I support a foreign President. We never deserve independence. I wonder why Nigerian citizens of European ancestry are not contesting elections, I would gladly vote them. I know this comes across as racist, but I don't care. There is something fundamentally wrong with the black man. Selah
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Inferno23:
sad

View my profile, read and check carefully, thank me later...
say who you be
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by DeRay98(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
ignis:

This is how many ignorant occasional football watchers started making noise when Rhor was appointed Super Eagles coach. By the time the man turned a directionless SE to focused and conquering team they all started shouting "up Nigeria".
In spite of the huge talents in our female game, local coaches have succeeded in barely maintaining their dominance in Africa which is fading slowly without making any mark at the world stage. They have only relied on the raw talents and power of our Indomitable and never-say-die mentality of our girls.
So, stop and watch or ask those who know.
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Chukazu: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Our problem is never been coaching but the faulty system perpetrated by NFA itself .

There are few coaches that can survive our weather (administrative bottleneck)

The LADJGABACK we thought wasn't a good coach is the one doing wonders with Icelandic national team.
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by slex(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good development.

All those shouting, has any of our indigenous coaches gone beyond 1/4 final in any World Cup? ??abegii
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by cathodekazim: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
ignis:
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Femoooo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Scandinavians happens to be the worst race on the planet to be engaged. Trust me, they are worst when it gets to passive racism and discrimination.
Why them??
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by meemaa: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders...... Need help seriously
Im so broke rite now....as in broke n down.....
Though I'm working but its a penury ...living from hand to mouth....age isn't on my side , plus I'm ova ripe for marriage.... But wen deres no money one is handicapped..... Been looking for where to borrow money for business....but no where....
Please im soliciting for help to help me raise some cash to start a business...to at least be able to feed my self....

If you're willing please help by donating money to my bank account ( dmikemda@gmail.com for details of d account) OR CALL zero nine zero two three zero nine seven zero one one....
Or to my perfect money account ( U12150566 )
Or bitcoin address ( 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF )

Please please please!!!!!!!!! if u have d capacity to help because words can't express d state I'm in right now...... I'm planning to invest d cash in crypto trading or any physical business .....
Please be your brother s keeper....God bless...
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by xlander(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
ignis:
People said the same thing before Oliseh was hired and he could not qualify the Eagles to the Nations cup, he ran away when it was obvious that he couldn't do the job.
SiaSia was picked to complete the series, People like myself applauded with high hopes because I thought he was a great tactician, but what did we get? 1 point out of a possible 6.
The German was later contracted to Make the Eagles super again. The media and all the armchair Nigerian pundits were against his choice even when it was proven that he was working with the German FA at the time, in a technical capacity to improve the German soccer teams.
What did we get from hiring a German for the Eagles?
ANSWER : A stroll to the World cup with a match to spare.
Pinnick and his board are doing a good job
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by kinibigdeal(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
ignis:

Oya, suggest our "your own" that have not fumbled during international competition?

Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by etibaba(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
phemmyfour:

Oga our best result in a world cup was a quarter final place and that was way back 1999, since then the falcons haven't gotten past the group stage. So i wonder the best result you are talking about.
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by pojophilius(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
pinnick make sense for this,swedish get mouth for female football
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Psittacus(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
enomakos:
super chickens?
Super Eagles �
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by Ochyes: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shayneward1:

Most of them are lesbians anyway.
Did you see them?
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by pojophilius(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
phemmyfour:

2013 no be classic team,where is sunday mba,emenike,efe?
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by phemmyfour: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
pojophilius:
2013 no be classic team,where is sunday mba,emenike,efe?
I am referring to Falcons
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by phemmyfour: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
etibaba:
Oga our best result in a world cup was a quarter final place and that was way back 1999, since then the falcons haven't gotten past the group stage. So i wonder the best result you are talking about.
Is it under foreign coach? If this coach won't surpass that, it makes no sense employing foreign coach for the Falcons. After all, he's not coming to watch and develop local players
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by pojophilius(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
I am referring to Falcons
let them try foreign,it has alwez bn local
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by etibaba(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
Is it under foreign coach? If this coach won't surpass that, it makes no sense employing foreign coach for the Falcons. After all, he's not coming to watch and develop local players
Who says he is not developing local players? Rohr is doing that, so he too can do same.
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by phemmyfour: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
etibaba:
Who says he is not developing local players? Rohr is doing that, so he too can do same.
how is Rohr developing local players?

Rohr on Tuesday said that non of Chan players will make his team no matter what they play in the competition.

You think qualifying for world cup is the same thing as football development.... Smh
Re: NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons by kollinpowel(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
What is good for the Eagles is good for the Falcons. @Amaju4presido

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million / USA Defeats Nigeria 93-62 In Female Basketball Friendly / Nigeria's Golden Eaglets Qualify For U17 AFCON After Victory Over Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.