Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches (1280 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by rhonard(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
- Davido is up to his ‘flashy’ antics once again - Known for his exuberant lifestyle, he took to his social media pages to show off wads of American dollars - He also showed off his expensive jewellery It is no longer news that popular Nigerian musician Davido enjoys the finest things in life. He regularly shows off his expensive toys with any chance he gets. He recently took to both his Snapchat and Instagram accounts to show off his expensive jewellery as well as a huge wad of cash in American dollars. He was also seen posing with the money held to his ears.

See his photos below:

Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
The cash could be fake for all I care
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by JayCynic(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
That doesnt stop his voice from being froggy
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by doyinisaac(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
JayCynic:

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
JayCynic:
Savage everywhere.
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Nonso92(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
na wah oo..

wetin man go do like this
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Bitterleafsoup: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
No class smh

Can you see Zuckerberg, Gates, Buffet even Carlos Slim doing such shenanigans?
Only black men do this stupid bull poo, why?

Please post real things like humanitarian events you attended or sponsored, shopping mall or hotel you built, acres and acres of farm land you bought. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by ebujany(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol yesterday, it was wizkid showing off 450 million wrists watch

Today its davidos turn

Tommrow na my turn
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by bewla(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Savage everywhere.
ki lo de
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by mayweather145: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
I think he is copying wizkid on this one. Yesterday wizkid showed of his new wristwatch worth 450 million, now is davido showing of both dollars Nd jewelry. Nigga trying too hard, this is too obvious!!!
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by LesbianBoy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
JayCynic:

OMG.....You are so funny undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by LesbianBoy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Meanwhile.....why those cash i wee fvck thousands of nairaland babes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Threebear(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
No class smh

Can you see Zuckerberg, Gates, Buffet even Carlos Slim doing such shenanigans?
Only black men do this stupid bull poo, why?

Please post real things like humanitarian events you attended or sponsored, shopping mall or hotel you built, acres and acres of farm land you bought. Arrant nonsense!

Entertainment usually involves flash and glam, Zuckerberg etc are business men so that example is not good enough... Talk about their foreign contemporaries Drake, jay Z, Kanye, p diddy etc who also do the same. At the end of the day, let everyone live their life as they damn well please.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Bitterleafsoup: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

Entertainment usually involves flash and glam, Zuckerberg etc are business men so that example is not good enough... Talk about their foreign contemporaries Drake, jay Z, Kanye, p diddy etc who also do the same. At the end of the day, let everyone live their life as they damn well please.
Like I said black men lol

Oh you have not heard Jay Z new song I guess?
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by pojophilius(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
like sey we no know sey u fit buy am cheesy
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Threebear(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

I have the whole album.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by pojophilius(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

u better reason for urself,jayz was once a bling bling nigga,,,and seeing them flaunting doesnt mean they dont invest,its too easy to criticize thz days
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Bitterleafsoup: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
pojophilius:
u better reason for urself,jayz was once a bling bling nigga,,,and seeing them flaunting doesnt mean they dont invest,its too easy to criticize thz days

Listen and learn from others mistakes. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
$200,000.wow,that's a lot of money
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Bitterleafsoup: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

I have the whole album.

Listen to OJ story so you won't be a dumbo grin
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by Threebear(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Listen to OJ story so you won't be a dumbo grin
Like you?
I don't think so wink
Re: Davido Flaunts Cash On Instagram, Shows Off His Very Expensive Wristwatches by pojophilius(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Listen and learn from others mistakes. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
i ll rather follow my uncle step than jayz,have ntn against him but i found it stupid to wanna be someone that knows ntn abt bn a nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Drake – God’s Plan Official Video Has Been Released / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Wins Payporte Arena Challange / Who Have The Best Kiss, Oshimole, Tinubu, Saraki Or Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.