Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,212 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Other Part Of Obasanjo's Letter We Need To Look _ OAP Michael Effiong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Other Part Of Obasanjo's Letter We Need To Look _ OAP Michael Effiong (443 Views)

Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Part Of Obasanjo's Letter We Need To Look _ OAP Michael Effiong by Topbaze: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Popular OAP of Kpoko Fm Warri, Michael Effiong aka Funnymouth has highlighted some facts about Buhari's letter via facebook.
These are some of the things he wrote.[color=#990000][/color]

"the other part of Obasanjo's letter that Nigerians need to look at.
-- He stressed that the two giant political parties in Nigeria have failed us.
Going by his letter, I see no reason for any of these two gigantic parties to be happy about this letter if going by what is being said is true. Instead they should adjust themselves for good and for the benefit of Nigerians.
-- I felt so bad for some of these people condemning this letter in a hurry. One thing you should know that OBJ has supported these two parties for sometime, so he knows them well than many of us. I also believe he had dine with many of them.
If to go by the words of OBJ, these political parties and their old heads have failed us. That is to say, he is also part of the gang that has brought failure on us.
-- He wrote about coalition for Nigeria movement. Nice one. But who will make up this coalition? How will this coalition work to bring a better candidate for a better Nigeria.
-- Before I drop my tab, remember that many of these former leaders want to still control, so expect the repented OBJ to still control even if a coalition movement come to be.
#IStandForABetterNigeria
Pick your voter's card and decide your future in 2019.
#GiantCantBeTame"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Snake And Things I Would Not See On Twitter. / Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Broke, Unable To Pay Debts – UK Charity Commis / Davido Shares His Trophies As His Songs ‘IF’ & 'FALL' Goes Diamond In Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.