Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Admission List For University Of Ibadan Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission List For University Of Ibadan Is Out (718 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Apply For University Of Leicester (UK) Centenary Scholarships For African / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission List For University Of Ibadan Is Out by brainicon: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
ADMISSION LIST FOR UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN IS OUT

The University of Ibadan has released the list of admitted candidates for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates can proceed to check their admission status online
How To Check Admission Status
Candidates are to visit http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/
Enter Username and Password in the spaces provided ton check Admission Status
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted candidates are to proceed with payment of Acceptance Fee and Clearance

more on www.infoyab.com
Re: Admission List For University Of Ibadan Is Out by sirgalahad26(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2018
OP,why are u bringing us fake news? just check my portal nd all i saw there was my agg. score dat as been there since. ion know where u saw urs o! dont worry i'll bring my fellow aspirants to deal with u:
IFEOLUWAKRIZ,
Pes13,
MrHistorian,
TheHistorian,
Nltaliban,
Bobola07,
Ajet001, come see dis guy o
Re: Admission List For University Of Ibadan Is Out by Nltaliban(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Op, you must be high on expired cannabis.

Why can't you sleep If you don't have good things to do?
stop posting fake news

1 Like

Re: Admission List For University Of Ibadan Is Out by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin

Enyi,bekiaful oo grin
Re: Admission List For University Of Ibadan Is Out by Bobola07(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
brainicon:
ADMISSION LIST FOR UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN IS OUT

The University of Ibadan has released the list of admitted candidates for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates can proceed to check their admission status online
How To Check Admission Status
Candidates are to visit http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/
Enter Username and Password in the spaces provided ton check Admission Status
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted candidates are to proceed with payment of Acceptance Fee and Clearance

more on www.infoyab.com

the only thing correct in this post is the checking on JAMB CAPS. everything else is correctly incorrect

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Acca Tutorials In F1, F2 And F3 (plus Certificate In Accounting) / Australia Awards Scholarships For African Students 2019 / How It All Happened At Unijos Hostel Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.