Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,249 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

We Are Both AS Carrier, Is It Advisable To Continue. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are Both AS Carrier, Is It Advisable To Continue. (384 Views)

Doctors Vow To Continue Strike As FG Fails To Convene Meeting / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Is It Advisable For A Woman To Have 6 Packs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Both AS Carrier, Is It Advisable To Continue. by Paulscholari(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello Doctors in the house, I don't want to talk too much but rather go straight to the point, I don't think I've ever fallen in love like this not until I met this beautiful lady with a good spirit, who loves me like I do and ready to go miles with me even as an hustling guy, she's my true love. She told me from the onset that she's AS, and seeing that we are moving the relationship to the next level, I decided to check mine, even though I've always said I'm AA, I did the test and I came out AS just like her. It's quite worrisome and troubling, we were both heartbroken, since we don't want an SS carrier as offspring, what do you advice? I kindly need a truthful, professional advice and counsel...
Re: We Are Both AS Carrier, Is It Advisable To Continue. by Tomoyayi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Do the test again.
Re: We Are Both AS Carrier, Is It Advisable To Continue. by KingsJohnson(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
AS and AS is not advisable bro
Re: We Are Both AS Carrier, Is It Advisable To Continue. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
For the sake of the children please throw that love away and don't get married.The both of you should look for whom your genotype matches AA to be precise.
Re: We Are Both AS Carrier, Is It Advisable To Continue. by RemedyLab: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2018
Better to keep off, don't put those unburn innocent children of urs at risk. It may be difficult to let go but you need to take that bold decision.

Don't delay your decision like the case of Nigeria, the outcome might nit be awesome.

Check my signature: with natural home remedies, your wellbeing is covered.

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes(prevention Is Better Than Cure) / 3 Simple Tips To Stop Snoring / Electronic Patient Form | Paperless Medical Consent Forms - Mconsent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.