Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... (740 Views)

Pig, Cow, Goat & Poultry Feeds BDG Spent Grains Cheap Available For Sale / Cow , Goat ,ram And Rice From The North. Delivery To Anywhere / Cow, Goat Sharing Is One Among The Best Business To Do Is Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... by FoodCrest: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Would you like to be part of this wonderful opportunity which enables you minimize cost and at the same time, get value for your money.

meat plays a very important part in our daily cooking. Join LivestockDotCom as we butcher and share a full cow, goat, ram and farm fresh chicken on a weekly basis and supply to your door step properly cleaned up. NOTE Lagos residents only....

This will help reduce the amount that is been spent on meat buying due to the advantage of bulk purchase because you get double the size you buy at the local market.

Kindly contact the number on our signature in order to be added to our WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... by FoodCrest: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2018
FoodCrest:
Would you like to be part of this wonderful opportunity which enables you minimize cost and at the same time, get value for your money.

meat plays a very important part in our daily cooking. Join LivestockDotCom as we butcher and share a full cow, goat, ram and farm fresh chicken on a weekly basis and supply to your door step properly cleaned up. NOTE Lagos residents only....

This will help reduce the amount that is been spent on meat buying due to the advantage of bulk purchase because you get double the size you buy at the local market.

Kindly contact the number on our signature in order to be added to our WhatsApp group
Re: We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... by FoodCrest: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Thanks for your patronage last week. We are ready to delivery again this week. Remember, we will surely deliver your orders fresh and on time. Please contact us and place your orders now.

Join LivestockDotCom as we butcher and share a full cow, goat, ram and farm fresh chicken on a weekly basis and supply to your door step properly cleaned up. NOTE Lagos residents only....

Kindly contact the number on our signature in order to be added to our WhatsApp group.
Re: We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... by FoodCrest: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2018
FoodCrest:
Thanks for your patronage last week. We are ready to delivery again this week. Remember, we will surely deliver your orders fresh and on time. Please contact us and place your orders now.

Join LivestockDotCom as we butcher and share a full cow, goat, ram and farm fresh chicken on a weekly basis and supply to your door step properly cleaned up. NOTE Lagos residents only....

Kindly contact the number on our signature in order to be added to our WhatsApp group.
Re: We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... by FoodCrest: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
We kill and delivery farm fresh Chicken and Goat (full Goat or any portion) to your doorstep daily except on Sundays. We kill and delivery Cow (in any portion) on Saturdays. Contact us through the number in our signature right away. This is for Lagos residents only
Re: We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken..... by FoodCrest: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
We kill and delivery farm fresh Chicken and Goat (full Goat or any portion) to your doorstep daily except on Sundays. We kill and delivery Cow (in any portion) on Saturdays. Contact us through the number in our signature right away. This is for Lagos residents only.

(1) (Reply)

Any Affordable Farmland Or Poultry For Lease In Abuja? / 20 Arces Of Farmland Available For Sale @ Ago Owu Farm Settlement Ikoyi Osun Sta / Australia To Kill 10 Million Wild Cats By Air-dropping Poison-laced Sausages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.