Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? (752 Views)

Webmasters What Do You Think Of This Domain Name / Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. / Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? by ifyonuoha(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2018
https://www.phalaps.com

It is a technology blog

Re: Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? by Donald3d(m): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Work on your layout
Work on ur SEO
I noticed this two ,within 3 seconds
Re: Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? by ifyonuoha(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Donald3d:
Work on your layout
Work on ur SEO
I noticed this two ,within 3 seconds
I will be glad to helped by you, especially with my SEO. chat me up or drop ur number
Re: Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? by Donald3d(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2018
ifyonuoha:

I will be glad to helped by you, especially with my SEO. chat me up or drop ur number
My number is in my signature sir
Re: Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? by hostkobo(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
ifyonuoha:
https://www.phalaps.com

It is a technology blog

Chief,

You put up a site with a host of copy-pasted posts, and you call it a Technology blog?

Where is the technology in your blog?

For example: whatever you pasted in your post titled: "Samsung Galaxy S9 sensor will have 1080p@480fps video recording" is stale mate.....as far back as May27, 2017.

Google every kind of news you can find about Samsung Galaxy S9....

Do you really think that Samsung's engineers, staff, or those have the know how about Samsung Galaxy S9, will be happy if they were to land on your blog and see that news with a Jan24th,2018-date - knowing that it is expired news?

Won't they laugh at you? at Africa, at Nigeria? at us?

Can you really answer any technical question about Samsung Galaxy S9?

If you must blog about technology, Is there really no technology, nothing technical that you know, or that is happening in your area, town, city, state that you can write originally about? - by yourself? without copy pasting?

See, the internet is made up of about 60% junk content. It is a wasted effort if you continue adding to it.

regards,
HK

sorry, im just pissed when I see things like this?
Re: Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? by ifyonuoha(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
hostkobo:

Chief,

You put up a site with a host of copy-pasted posts, and you call it a Technology blog?

For example: whatever you pasted in your post titled: "Samsung Galaxy S9 sensor will have 1080p@480fps video recording" is stale mate.....as far back as May27, 2017.

Do you really think that Samsung's engineers, staff, or those have the know how about Samsung Galaxy S9, will be happy if they were to land on your blog and see that news with a Jan24th,2018-date - knowing that it is expired news?

If you must blog about technology, Is there really no technology, nothing technical that you know, or that is happening in your area, town, city, state that you can write originally about? - by yourself? without copy pasting?

See, the internet is made up of about 60% junk content. It is a wasted effort if you continue adding to it.

regards,
HK

lolzzz......sorry bro, i forgot to say that i moved almost every content from my . hosted site (pricethetech..com) to my new site...........so what were you saying?
Re: Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? by Finstar: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
hostkobo:

Chief,

regards,
HK

Op meant to say tekonology.. Please pardon him cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hot UK Adsense Deal Fast Lane 3 Slot Available Adsenseshop.com / Who Has Facebook Page For Sale?? (100k Likes And Above) / This Could Be Your Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.