Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo (22033 Views)

2019: NOT JUST ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTION BUT THE NEXT GENERATION- Prince Olatunji / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons) / “president Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election” – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by thunderbabs: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pastor Osinbajo. Its better you speak for yourself coz the minds of those you with there is deeper than u think. You probably ve no idea whatz going on in Aso Rock despite having an office there.

I suggest you watch ur own back sef and stop defending ur oga at the top, bubu. Whether he has the agenda or not, plz, help buhari pack his loads for One Corner of hz offx, Daura yaaaaa
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by emmaitive(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Wolves in sheep clotin
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by deebrownneymar: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Why is this man lying. Is he not a pastor?
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by Automatic3444(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
So called pastor has turn to full time lier..
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by Demayour: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's really so sad that we don't know the difference between criticizing a government and raining insults on the personalities that hold the government. We have been doing this long enough in Nigeria and that has never stopped these crooks from defrauding us of our national treasures. When are we going to learn to criticize constructively instead of insulting people as if we personally, are perfect to the highest order?
VP said something, instead of criticizing what he said based on our understanding, everyone went on rampage insulting his personality. El-Rufai wanted to justify his anti-people behaviour, he found nothing else against Nigerian youths except for the fact that they can insult. Perhaps this is one of the reasons some politicians have become heartless in the polity!
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by Enemyofpeace: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yeschevis thinking about his son Yusuf and the next Paralympics
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by Gbagbazios: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
President Buhari lacks the capacity to think. His brain is tabula rasa. Don't tell us what he's thinking for he's not thinking.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by ndubueze92(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
tashashiel:
Wetin this one dey talk??
Beautiful face and fine bress..... I almost touched it.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by VEE2010(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Continue to deceive yourself Mr VP.
Why were you silent when 7 governors visited the Vila to endorse the evil reelection?
What about the noise made by Shittu during the last FEC meeting?
Are you also saying that you were blind and you didn't noticed the customized caps and other stuffs he shared during the meeting?
Amaechi was reappointed campaign DG but took the presidency over 2 weeks to deny when we all frowned at such insensitivity when innocent people just lost their lives to herdsmen brutality but what matters to you and your boss is reelection.
Babachir Lawal arrest is another tactics to hoodwink to gullible that there anything near fight against corruption.
It is important to note that power is transient, continue to compromise your faith because of politics.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by nothernstar: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Even as pastor you are, you are still lying. Lai etal
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by Goodinfo: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
usba:
Enemies of the state only care about elections, PMB is working everyday for a better Nigeria. He will ensure a solid foundation is built for a robust economy.

Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by asawanathegreat(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Political pastor we had u and ur master but both of u must leave in 2019
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by israelmao(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
It had better be!
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by MONITZ: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=MrMystrO post=64526423]

We all hate buhari, Yes we do.. But do you really think He's not gonna be Reelected next year, Knowing how the Nigerian Political system works? Really?? [/quote

Hmm,this ur question is dicey,with the angst Nigerians ve for him presently and if the electorate refuse to be bribed coupled with Obasanjo's letter then he will be on his way to Daura.U can only rig an election when u re popular,it will be a miracle if he is able to get the mandatory 2/3 of the state's,u no I know that yhe South south and south east re no go areas for him because these two regions resent him the most amongst all the geopolitical zones,the middle belt is shaky presently because of the atrocities of the herdsmen,the South west have not yet shown their cards bt I know they will most likely not go with Buhari,so how is he going to surmount all these obstacles. With Obasanjo's letter ,watch the way the civil society groups and the press will start calling for Bubu's head..

Buhari is a goner.. In the midst of all these if he still decides to foist himself on Nigerians then it would mean that he won't enjoy his stay because people re tired of his government already and they just needed someone bold to cast the die and this is what Obj has done,the coming weeks will be very interesting..

NB; I know he has a military mind and won't chicken out easily like Jonathan bt one thing I know is that Obj doesn't go back to his vomit,and the supposed letter is weighty bt till then we keep our fingers crossed and watch how things pan out eventually.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
But he made an allusion to it when he visited his fanatical followers in Kano.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by YaxxVille(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
He is just delievering a message. Chaii i donblivit this ur picture
tashashiel:
Wetin this one dey talk??
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by rawtruth(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yes, he is not thinking about election, he is thinking about CATTLE COLONIES. Buhari fears to fail his Fulani kinsmen than he fears to fail Nigeria as a country.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by ArcGibson(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
A lie is not a lie if it is for a reason.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by planetzoom: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
A politician thinks about the next election,a statesman thinks of the next generation.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by MrMystrO(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=MONITZ post=64531772][/quote]

I can see that Obasanjo's letter actually plays a very huge role in your firm belief that Buhari will not retain power come 2019 which is actually Laughable and to be sincere, Very Ridiculous. Honestly, i am a lazy writer and so i cannot spend time writing all the reasons why i believe buhari will still win No matter what, As long as The Federal Republic of Nigeria Remains the Federal Republic of Nigeria But all i can say is, let's watch this Space. It's still quite far but After the elections, We will come back to this thread and this discussion to analyze what will be by then, "The Obvious Reasons" Why Buhari won. Have a great day Mr.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by MONITZ: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

I can see that Obasanjo's letter actually plays a very huge role in your firm belief that Buhari will not retain power come 2019 which is actually Laughable and to be sincere, Very Ridiculous. Honestly, i am a lazy writer and so i cannot spend time writing all the reasons why i believe buhari will still win No matter what, As long as The Federal Republic of Nigeria Remains the Federal Republic of Nigeria But all i can say is, let's watch this Space. It's still quite far but After the elections, We will come back to this thread and this discussion to analyze what will be by then, "The Obvious Reasons" Why Buhari won. Have a great day Mr.

Kk,till then.Have a great day too...
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by eenai(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Baba Osinbajo no talk wetin you no know oh. Bubu is very much interested in 2019. You better talk for yourself alone.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo by Dareomo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
May be the time is not yet ripe for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Hails Enugu Governor As He Visits Kenyatta Market (Pictures) / Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.