Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

God Warns Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Warns Again. (330 Views)

Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Contest And Be Disgraced, Blind Prophet Warns Buhari / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Warns Again. by Revadebola: 3:11am On Jan 26, 2018
GOD WARNS AGAIN.

Matthew 2:22 says, "But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee".
This is the second time we are reading of God using dreams to warn Joseph of the plots of the enemy.
In my earlier post, I said, a lot of mysterious attacks, losses, accidents, errors, even untimely deaths can be averted from our lives and families, when we hear and obey the voice of the Holy Spirit.
Dreams are one of the way God can speak to you. It was via a dream that God spoke and warned Joseph of the evil ahead of him.
Take hearing and obeying the voice of God very seriously, it will make the greatest difference in your life.
Always pray that God should speak to you via your dreams. He can warn you of the evil the enemy is planning against you and obedience to His direction will certainly deliver you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Use Job 5:12 to pray that the Lord should disappoint your enemies operations against you.
2. Pray fervently that the Lord will confuse your enemies about you.
3. Holy Spirit use my dreams to speak to me.
4. Father turn the plots of my enemies against them. To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP '+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: God Warns Again. by OneCorner: 3:57am On Jan 26, 2018
"God warns again" what's the warning?

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Former Pastor To 308 Years For Molesting Boys / Dr Jesus / What Is The Unpardonable Sin / Unforgivable Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.