Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Your Smartphone Can Help You Quit Watching Adult Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Your Smartphone Can Help You Quit Watching Adult Videos (922 Views)

What Smartphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 45 - 50k / What Good Smartphone Can I Buy Within #35-40,000? / Why Your Smartphone Can Make Emergency Calls Without A SIM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Smartphone Can Help You Quit Watching Adult Videos by biz9ja(m): 3:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Hey! It’s 2018 already and I will begin by saying happy new calendar year of 2018 since this will be the first episode in 2018.

Although, this will be fourth episode on appvibetv and I will love to share about something totally different here from other three episodes where i discussed about different tricks which can be done with your smartphone.

At the beginning of this year, we all have different resolutions of what and what we want to start doing and stop engaging ourselves in. On this episode, I discussed about how to quit one of the popular habit which we all have in one time found ourselves doing and that is Watching Adult Videos (The Bleep Content).

This episode explains how your smartphone can help you quit the habit incase you have been trying to log out of the habit but finding it difficult.

See The Video Below And Don’t Forget To Share After Watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlxHz50X4Pc
Re: How Your Smartphone Can Help You Quit Watching Adult Videos by biz9ja(m): 3:58am On Jan 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Iphone Cellular Data Usage. / Touchscreen Problem / Faulty Zpad Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.