Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! (39743 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by IdeyFindWife: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2018
dokiOloye:
Women will always be their own greatest undoing cos a time will come when if a woman shouts rape,ppl will hiss and walk away.
I always suspected d b!tch was up to mischief.
Ask yourself,why would a taxify driver whose identity is easily verifiable attempt to rape her?
If you were a driver and a passenger attempts to have you drive him/her to Ikorodu by that 12am-1am,will you go?
B!tch conveniently omitted d part where they disputed about destination.
SMH.
Same way d other olosho in Abuja shouted rape only for it to be examined and it was discovered it was just a dispute about price for her hoeing.

That's partly why I laughed those who condemned Pst Ibioyhemie's suit against Kemi olunloyo to scorn!

Until people start paying through the nose and "losing limbs" for "casually" defaming others online; some, if not most, people will never know how critical the matter is.

People are often quick at jumping to conclusions based on a "damsel-in-distress's" cry but many times the biblical story of young slave Joseph and "Oga Madam" Potiphar's wife!

It takes the very mature to spot when the aggressor is adept at playing the victim!

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by livebynite: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2018
Badonasty:

Baba iya e ni oloriburuku

Omo ale
Koni dafun gbo gbo ebi e
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2018
you may never believe the devil exist until he exhibits himself in a woman,

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by olusola200: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2018
As for me, and the man with third eye ,I go with the guy story ,

That girl is liar

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Prymestrr(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Badonasty:

You are referring to all the male members of your generation
Yea... We shame for ur gullibility.
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by jidjoks: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2018
btw ...wetin she de do with pepperspray .....hmmm ...making some calls , holding ur car keys and refusing to get down and u are with a pepper spray..... hmmmmm ..who is the kidnapper here . i reserve my comment

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by 3kay945(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Adobe After Effects

Thanks, even though I don't understand grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by BiggyBamBam: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2018
bigtt76:
Hmmmm! Interesting times ahead.

Have always wondered why all these hailing cabs do not display the passenger's destination to the drivers. Each they'll be asking me and I'm like don't you guys see it first before coming? I pity the guy though and knew the girl might be lying. It might be an after effect of a failed date angry

The reason is that MOST drivers don't like taking someone on a short distance; they prefer somewhere that is very far so they can make good money, while making those who are going shorter distance to wait for a long time for ride. So the destination is concealed so that drivers will only know when their customers have already boarded.

It's like lottery for drivers; sometimes you get a long distance riders and sometimes you don't.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by mexxmoney: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:
This guy is crazy!!!
For no reason a lady, a celeb for that matter, enters your cab and starts making calls to people reporting her location? She was doing that because she felt threatened by whatever you werw doing or saying to her!!! This is what every lady that takes a cab at night should do! If u enter a cab and the guy acts weird or changes location, make calls!
This guy will not confess until he's locked up at SARS and tortured! There's even a video of the bastard in boxers trying to rape the girl. And he's still trying to lie!
Stupid idiot!!!
Is it the same video I just watched you're talking about or is there another one? Cos I didn't see anyone in boxers trying to rape anybody
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by pooozeee(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2018
So this ashawo bitch wanted to snatch ur fyn car from u, this is the reason Y I don't drive @nite o
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by loganx: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2018
All Cabs in Europe and US now install video cam to record inside their cars. this constant wrong accusations are very common and people need to be very weary of it.
protect yourself, get video recorders installed in your cars, even for private car users...pls get it - you can get it from 10k

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Laredojohn(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Nice he cleared himself, a driver who knows him who i rode in his car of recent also gave account of the story as stated , i really do not know why ladies are the only one having issues with this drivers , is it an attitude problem or what i have not seen any guy on social media come up to say he has an issue

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by bionixs: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2018
AK6464:
You still wonder why some of this girls can't keep a marriage for one year?
just imagine

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by lebete3000: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2018
bigtt76:

Have always wondered why all these hailing cabs do not display the passenger's destination to the drivers. Each they'll be asking me and I'm like don't you guys see it first before coming? I pity the guy though and knew the girl might be lying. It might be an after effect of a failed date angry

Shey passengers dey date their drivers ni? I must be a JJC oh....
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by ifyalways(f): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2018
loganx:
All Cabs in Europe and US now install video cam to record inside their cars. this constant wrong accusations are very common and people need to be very weary of it.
protect yourself, get video recorders installed in your cars, even for private car users...pls get it - you can get it from 10k
Taxify, Uber and Co should look into implementing this. Saves everyone headache

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by erico2k2(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=Mimee803 post=64523017][/quote]
I was responding to you security part of your response
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by suyamasta(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Yes na but d driver messed up too! My conclusion is that the driver was not out to rape or kidnap her as she alleged also she is not a ritualist as the driver alleged!
1. The driver said he is not doing again but she stubbornly refused to get down
2. Driver was tired and just wanted to go home
3. Passenger was scared and quite rude
4. Passenger could not deal with the wait for a new driver to arrive
5. Both driver and rider were scared and suspicious of each other!
*** Driver should have parked car at the point of request not taking her to his place of residence, driver should not have locked the doors!
*** Rider should have dropped at the point of cancellation or requested the driver not to not start trip if he is not interested in the trip!

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Badonasty(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2018
livebynite:

Omo ale
Koni dafun gbo gbo ebi e

I get your time today...iya e ashewo...baba e ole

Baba iya e oloriburuku...iya baba e ashewo...omo iran kiran
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Basiljoe: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2018
The foolish girl dey find who to use do their version of google-plus.

This same scope is coming with runs girls in Abuja, at night.
They target uber drivers

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Mofe72: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2018
AK6464:
You still wonder why some of this girls can't keep a marriage for one year?

It takes both parties to keep a marriage.
Take note
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by vicardino(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2018
I'm sure if the girl had addressed you by shouting "move this car" same way she allegedly did,
you would have simply preferred wasting your precious 10 minutes waiting for another ride with her,,, as gentlemanly as you are, ba? The easiest thing in life, especially for nigerians is "dishing out blames".
elninosanz:
I posted this on a separate thread, i believe i will post this here for clarity sake. I am a self-employed software developer, but i also driver on Uber to make extra money. After reading both stories and watching the video that was posted, here is what i believe happened

1. The lady made a request on Taxify and the guy came to pick her before asking for her destination and if she was paying cash. This was his first mistake. It is his prerogative to ask for her destination especially at that time of the night(There are areas i would not go to in Lagos at 12midnight). It is also his prerogative to ask if it was a card or cash trip(Due to the fact that Uber and Taxify do not credit your account immediately for card trips, some drivers prefer cash trips especially when they are in desperate need of cash and can't wait until the following week when they will be credited).It should be noted that Uber/Taxify frown on this practice, but we should grant drivers some leeway here. Nigeria is not easy. Now like i said earlier, he should have called her and asked these questions BEFORE driving to her destination. If her responses where fine with him then go to her pick up point and pick her. If her responses where not fine with him, he should have cancelled the trip and wait for someone else to request.

2. On getting to her location, he realised that her terms where not favourable to him, so he asked her to come down and she refused. Now we get to the crux of the matter. One of 2 things could have happened. The driver could have waited for her new ride to come(By the way, i don't believe her that the driver was 2 mins away. At that time of the night on a weekday in Jakande, drivers are not always 2 mins away. My guess would be about 10 mins). I don't think 10 mins was too much time to wait for a ride for a rider since you where the one that rejected the request. On the other hand, when the guy refused to wait, she could have come down and waited for the next driver since she was in front of her house and the driver was only 2 minutes away.

3. Recall that the driver said he lived not too far away from her pick up point. Once she refused to come down, he got angry and decided to go home with her still in the car. I am sure in his mind he was trying to teach her a lesson(which was wrong). It was in front of his house that all the drama happened

4. He went to open the gate of his house, the lady seized his key. In his attempt to wrest his keys away from her, he man-handled her and she in turn pepper-sprayed him.

The guy was obviously at fault for driving her to an unknown location at that time of the night. However, one can not completely exonerate the lady. she could have come down from the car when he went to open the gate, request for another ride and reported the case to Taxify later. Also, this is not a rape case of that i believe we are all sure. She just termed it rape to grab attention to the case.

Lesson learnt for me is this. We should learn to discomfort ourselves sometimes for the sake of peace. If the Driver had discomforted himself by waiting her her next ride, all this would not have happened. Same also for the lady. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by quantity19: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2018
My question ....hw come she raped ur car key from u
That question is begging for answer!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by tealaw(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Not everybody can take your arrogant commands bitch. U think say na ur houseboy you dey talk to?
All these small small girls ehn. Once one idiot wey never see toto before don dey give dem small change, they think they can go out humiliating people who are trying to make ends meet.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2018
You hit the nail on the head, they are taking this too far, any little thing they shout rape, as if women dont also rape men, or women dont kill men, cos of our system they usually play the victim
maynia:
I think the government should implement a tough law On those that give out false accusations on people, especially ladies..if found guilty, they should face the wrath of the law.. Maybe then all this false rape accusations will stop, there are so many accusations on rape these days we don't know which one is true or not..if there is a tough law on false accusations, before any lady will come up and start shouting rape she should know the consequence If found guilty of false accusations

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by sulakishop(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2018
I believe this guy, devil is a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by FakoMaybach1: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2018
THE GUY DID NOT PLAN TO RAPE THAT LovePeddler FROM SHUGA

Yes he might have demanded cash, and left out that detail because taxify frowns on it....but he did not plan to rape her

I watched her video, didnt comment there cus the reply pages too plenty

She claimed the guy shut the door on her leg but did not show her leg, but when she claimed her nails broke she showed it...evidence of lie 1
She claimed the car doors were locked, only very few cars have strong central lock, some u can open it unless under child lock, and in the video the guy got out and left the door ajar. he wasnt even looking at her, his attention was somewhere else, probably to report to someone.
She was probably drunk or high, because her mental state cannot be vouched for, her moving by that time of the night it is obvious she was up to no good
Through out the video i never saw the guy touch her, she only screamed...where are the torn clothes na? it is unfortunate that the guy had no witness

Yes the taxify driver was wrong to have tried to intimidate her, he shud have left her and driven off....but false Rape accusation is a very wicked thing....I like Nigerian police sha, they know their job

I am getting really scared of Slay queens, they come online via social media or TV and wreck a man...Tiwa savage did it to tbills, Now daddy freeze girlfriend to her ex, even one girl called out a guy labelled him yahoo plus.

Slay queens are using social media negatively and guys shud watch out

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Sabiboii17(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2018
bigtt76:

..nah so
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by jibbish(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Failtech:
I believe the man cos he has nothing to gain, Dorcas Shola Fapson is a liar and a heartless person, she just wants to ruin this young man's life. The lady sef is too rude
Edited. I don't know what to believe anymore
The caption said its a made up story. So believe this and believe anything
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Emmy1234567890: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am a taxify driver. Am 100% sure the lady in question is a liar. Have had lot of encounter with taxify rider that doesn't enter there destination. Most times, one will direct you and keep blaming you that you don't know short routes. The lady should be investigated and be brought to justices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by bigtt76(f): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
I'm referring to Shola probably experienced a bad date where she was being picked up from. You know we girls when offended from somewhere like to take it on the nearest person to us at that moment tongue

lebete3000:

Shey passengers dey date their drivers ni? I must be a JJC oh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.