Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot (1054 Views)

Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby / Whatsapp Introduced Payment Features, Now A Major Concern To Nigerian Banks / Cars Without Steering To Be Introduced 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by topgist(m): 6:05am On Jan 26, 2018
I think the robot still need more update cause I try explaining my self to the robot its keeps repeating itself. It was not fun cause I need their service at that moment. See image of my conversation with the robot below:

Re: My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by finnestdope(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2018
He said u should reply with yes or no, and you're even speaking vinacular for it?

Adhere to simple instructions, robots use A.I to operate.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by Nutase: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2018
The robot is as dumb as sex dolls. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by Brooke60(f): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
I said 'thats why you are a robot' and mtchewwww
Re: My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by shortgun(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2018
simple answer Yes or No you refused.
Re: My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by Wazzaowner(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by StPete: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin funny stuff. The robot is clearly not fit for the job. He should be fired and the job given to real humans. However, the reason I'd still prefer an AI to any Nigerian banker is because they are polite. Nigerian bankers are goddam rude
Re: My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
THAT UBA ROBOT IS USELESS & FRUSTRATING! UBA IS A WASTE!

(1) (Reply)

(SOLD) UK USED Huawei P10 Plus For 130k / Iphone 6 Plus 16gb 4 Sell / UK Used 64gb 4gram Nokia 6 Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.