Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Secret : The Purpose Driven Life By Inspirational Speaker ( RICK WARREN ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret : The Purpose Driven Life By Inspirational Speaker ( RICK WARREN ) (348 Views)

Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts / Purposeful Daniel - Purpose Driven Life / Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret : The Purpose Driven Life By Inspirational Speaker ( RICK WARREN ) by DailyDevotion1: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2018
The Secret : The Purpose Driven Life By Best selling Author, Inspirational Speaker ( RICK WARREN )
by MuyiLight 3 on January 20, 2018 in Rick Warren Devotional, The Secrets

This testimony has blown me apart. May I I live for Him alone not for the things of this world. Read it soberly....

*RICK WARREN'S (BEST selling Author, Inspirational Speaker) Interview.....*

Pls Read this:

This is an absolutely incredible short interview with *Rick Warren,*
*'Purpose Driven Life'* author and
Pastor of *Saddleback Church in California.*

--In the interview by *Paul Bradshaw* with *Rick Warren,*

Rick said:
*--People ask me, What is the purpose of life?*

*--And I respond:*
In a nutshell, life is preparation for eternity. We were not made to last forever, and God wants us to be with Him in Heaven.

--One day my heart is going to stop, and that will be the *end of my body*-- but not the *end of me.*

--I may live *60 to 100 years on earth*, but I am going to spend *trillions of years in eternity.*
This is the warm-up act --the dress rehearsal. God wants us to practice on earth what we will do forever in eternity..

--We were made by *God and for God*, and until you figure that out, life isn't going to *make sense.*

--Life is a series of problems:
*Either you are in one now,* OR *you're just coming out of one,* OR *you're getting ready to go into another one.*

--The reason for this is that *God is more interested* in *your character* than *your comfort;* God is more interested in making *your life holy* than He is in making *your life happy.*

--We can be *reasonably happy* here on earth, but that's not *the goal of life.* The goal is to grow in *character, in Christ likeness.*

--No matter how *good* things are in your life, there is always something *bad* that *needs to be worked on.*

--And no matter how *bad* things are in your life, there is always something *good* you can *thank God* for.

Read more here -http://www.muyilight.com/2017/08/the-purpose-driven-life-by-best-selling.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Thrive During Recession (2) / 5 Biblical Reasons To Praise God / There’s Anger In The Land, Says Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.