Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nairaland Lover Boys - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Lover Boys (763 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / re. / Bb Pin For Single Ladies & Boys Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Lover Boys by yicob(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2007
just of recent i discovered that most of the guys that visit naraland are addicted to the love segment and all they know how to do is to talk about love. can you giveus some names that are love addicts. female could be mentioned.

i start: CHUDY lipsrsealed. al this guy think of in his life is ladies. if he is not inlve with toniaslim he would be asking for the sexiest guy on nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by Coco29(f): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2007
coco29 tongue
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by cuteass1(f): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2007
yicob:

just of recent i discovered that most of the guys that visit naraland are addicted to the love segment and all they know how to do is to talk about love. can you giveus some names that are love addicts. female could be mentioned.

i start: CHUDY lipsrsealed. al this guy think of in his life is ladies. if he is not inlve with toniaslim he would be asking for the sexiest guy on nairaland!

LMAO grin grin
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by ikamefa(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2007
erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! undecided tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2007
I thought i started a thread like this a long while agao?
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by ugodaniel(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2007
Omg, not again! angry
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2007
how would u know who is a lover boy now? are u seeking attention? s\really some guys look like monkeys behind the computer screen and some look like beasts. really this doesnt make sense.
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by ugodaniel(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2007
My feelings exactly
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by uspry1(f): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2007
@yicob
Why ask us giving you names who are love addicts? What is your problem? Sound like u do not know how to make smooth-talk baiting female fall over her head? Do u?
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by ugodaniel(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2007
Guess he doesnt, let him meet the masters for a crash course!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by yicob(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2007
@ babaearly, ugodananiel and uspyl. I dont talk 2 much but if u belief am a dull chap, drop your wife, fiance or ur galfriends fone number and see what will happen in d next 3 days!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by ugodaniel(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2007
omg, yicob's gat balls after all
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by mukina2: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2007
yicob:

@ babaearly, ugodananiel and uspyl. I don't talk 2 much but if u belief am a dull chap, drop your wife, fiance or your galfriends phone number and see what will happen in d next 3 days!

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by whiteNkem(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2007
yicob:

@ babaearly, ugodananiel and uspyl. I don't talk 2 much but if u belief am a dull chap, drop your wife, fiance or your galfriends phone number and see what will happen in d next 3 days!

ohh pardon all the mortals around! you seem like a god, hugh? Or just Don Juan himself? grin
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by uspry1(f): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2007
yicob:

white`Nkem:

ohh pardon all the mortals around! you seem like a god, hugh? Or just Don Juan himself? grin

If yicob himself acts like Don Juan, then he would not be here, found plenty of girls swarming him to call phone, text, email, or IM.

Oh plzzzz, get out of here!!!  angry
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by whiteNkem(f): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2007
uspry1:

If yicob himself acts like Don Juan, then he would not be here, found plenty of girls swarming him to call phone, text, email, or IM.

Oh plzzzz, get out of here!!! angry

LOL i know that, that's why my reply was more than ironical!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by yicob(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2007
@ uspry1, why behaving like a fo*l? I told u wat to do incase u are doubting.
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by uspry1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2007
Don't call me that fool. I didn't say that i doubt u, just puzzled why u ask someone [nairalanders] giving you what u want.

Not for me, because there is over 80,000 Nairalanders (offline and online), quite impossible to trace finding who are love addicts and who are not.

Wish you best luck find someone else who is more than willing to help you giving all names listings who are love addicts.

Simply change your subject, "Are you love addict---give me holla" something like that will attract more ladies check out on you plus you place your decent picture on your profile. Explain your likes, dislike, your height, what kind of lady you seek for.
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by yicob(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2007
Na wa 4 dis small boy called ugodaniel. Anyway sha, ur presence is noticed. And by d way u re a coward and calous person
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by ugodaniel(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2007
yicob:

Na wa 4 this small boy called ugodaniel. Anyway sha, your presence is noticed. And by d way u re a coward and calous person

I thought it was uspry1 you were beefing with, how come my name entered it again, calling me coward and callous. You must be the biggest fool of them all. No wonder you're busy picking quarrells with all da ladies.

A$$hole
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by yicob(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2007
@ ugodaniel, sorry man. I wanted to type uspry1 and not an impo like u!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by ugodaniel(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2007
Apology accepted!

Sry for calling yu an a$$hole too, guess i was really miffed
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by uspry1(f): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2007
@yicob
You misunderstand what I say previously. Now u call me callous and coward. 

Let me clarify you, YICOB, i say i would not help you giving you all names who are love addicts. because I am one month member just joining Nairaland since Feb 2, 2007 and do not know anyone who are love addicts at NAIRALAND to recommend you.

I am NOT A MATCHMAKER for you. There are over 80,000 Nairaland members, it is lot of work asking all females who are love addicts for you.

Not fair for @babaearly call you "monster". Read this previous thread at below:

how would u know who is a lover boy now? are u seeking attention? s\really some guys look like monkeys behind the computer screen and some look like beasts. really this doesnt make sense.

Ok, i leave you alone and wish you the best luck finding someone special out there. I back off! NO HARD FEELING!!!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by yicob(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2007
Thanks ugo and uspry. We are all just havin fun in the house, so lets make things cool. Luv u all!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by whiteNkem(f): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2007
good attitude yicob! wink
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by yicob(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2007
Appreciate you white'nkem!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by naija4life(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2007
way to go guys!
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by chudy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2007
yicob is smthing wrong with you or is some nuts loosed in that fat big head of yours? how dare you use me as a start up of lover boys? and who told you am still searching for a babe. i think you need some serious spanking on your ass, grin save some tears for me after you've finished reading this
Re: Nairaland Lover Boys by whitelexi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2007
well, i mostly post on the love and romance segments but i aint no freak grin

(1) (Reply)

Sxy In The House! / All Single People In London / Ilorin Cribs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.